I've found my niche, I know my advertisers, how do I find the affiliate networks?
    Ok, so I know my niche, I know who sells the products for my niche, how do I find out what affiliate networks they work with or if they even have an affiliate program?

Quote Originally Posted by tieTYT
    Ok, so I know my niche, I know who sells the products for my niche, how do I find out what affiliate networks they work with or if they even have an affiliate program?
    One fast tip!

Go to GoldenCan and search for the products for your niche there, when you get the search result, just look at what merchant, and from what network, is the product shown there.

thanks a lot. This probably answers more than one of my questions.

EDIT: Actually, I don't get it. This seems to be a way to generate Javascript that I put on my site, at which point it generates a store... One of the things it requires is an affiliate ID per store. Can you give me a little more instruction, cause I think I'm doing it wrong.
    Last edited by tieTYT; August 19th, 2008 at 01:53 AM.

If you know who sells the products you want to carry, check their site... if they run an affiliate program, it is likely that they will have a link for potential affiliates to join... and that will direct you to the platform that they use.

Paul

Click on their ads / links (those that sell the product) and through which site it is redirected.
    The site that redirect (if at all) is most probably the affiliate network
    or send me a link, I'll be happy to help you find it out and reverse engineer the affiliate network link.

You can also use affspy.com a nice new Free Beta service

thanks a lot. This probably answers more than one of my questions.

EDIT: Actually, I don't get it. This seems to be a way to generate Javascript that I put on my site, at which point it generates a store... One of the things it requires is an affiliate ID per store. Can you give me a little more instruction, cause I think I'm doing it wrong.
    You can get the code in Javascript or other language:
    JavaScript Version:
    Javascript code will work on any website, regardless what programming language you use to make the website.

GetData Version:
    GetData version is available in multiple languages such as PHP, ASP, ASP.Net (vb) and ASP.net (C#).
    To find out more about the affiliate ID per store question, just go to the GoldenCAN site, and under the Affiliates Info, read the FAQ / Help there.

If you join GoldenCAN, you can find more answers on how it works, and how to make stores just for your niche products, even if you don't want to show all of the other merchant products.

Mr. Sal: although you provided me with more information, it was not on the issue I'm confused about. How do I use this service to search for affiliate networks I should sign up with? Thanks.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

http and a telephoto
    If you know who, and you don't see a link on the page with information about an affiliate program, use the contact information to send them an email and ask them if they have an affiliate program and where to sign up. They will send you to the network they work with or to their internal program.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    If you know who, and you don't see a link on the page with information about an affiliate program, use the contact information to send them an email and ask them if they have an affiliate program and where to sign up. They will send you to the network they work with or to their internal program.
    ok, sounds like a good plan

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread