Pay per lead or pay per sale for debt leads?
    Question: If the debt leads I produce are high quality, high closing...would I get more lead buyers and earn more money on a strictly pay-per-sale basis versus trying to charge a high upfront pay-per-lead rate which companies balk at?

It looks like I have a debt company interested in paying me 1% of enrolled debt per lead, which is great and will net me more than doing pay-per-lead. What would you look for to keep the debt company honest to make sure I get paid? They are one of the top companies in the industry so I am not too worried about it, but just want to make sure I get paid.

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by RDR1971
    Question: If the debt leads I produce are high quality, high closing...would I get more lead buyers and earn more money on a strictly pay-per-sale basis versus trying to charge a high upfront pay-per-lead rate which companies balk at?

It looks like I have a debt company interested in paying me 1% of enrolled debt per lead, which is great and will net me more than doing pay-per-lead. What would you look for to keep the debt company honest to make sure I get paid? They are one of the top companies in the industry so I am not too worried about it, but just want to make sure I get paid.

Thx
    I have been in the debt settlement industry for about 11 years and sold my company 4 years ago to now the 2nd largest in the country in terms volume VS retention. Trust me you DO NOT want to work on a pay per close basis even if it's 2% of the debt enrolled UNLESS you are paid that amount regardless if the consumer falls out after the 1st payment. Of course provided there is a very strict legal agreement in place no matter what the volume is.

In terms of what to look for in a debt company to get paid one thing "Pure trust in the owner(s) of the company. There are several ways of putting policies and procedures in place to insure that you are paid, but that does not mean it will always happen.

If you need more help or have more questions just shoot me a PM, I also believe that I have a much better option for you and game plan. There is a lack of high quality debt leads in the industry.

JC

http and a telephoto
    FYI, neither of you can send or recieve PMs yet.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quality Debt Leads
    I run a debt consilidation center out of Tampa. We have 18 agents and have tried several different models to try and find the best quality debt leads. We are currently using 4 different suppliers. The pay per lead model seems to be the only way to get consistent leads. Pay Per Sale only causes debt lead providers to send garbage and wastes time.

Here is a list of debt lead companies we have worked with and a quick review:

Experian - OK
    Axiom - Not great, but Cheap
    Predictive - Good so far
    Clover Leads - Good, awesome terms
    Lead Click - Ok, tough terms

Please post additional reviews so we can all compare.

Thanks!

I will pay you for every lead posted to my LMS
    I can take hundreds per day
    Cambridge

Hey Guys,

I am currently generating good quality debt settlement leads they are being sold to a an aggrigator who is reselling them.

I am interested in exploring other options for placing and monitizing these leads. Volume varies between 30-6o leads a day.

I am open to all suggestions.
    Much Thanks,
    Mike

7. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread