Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    We are looking for an entrepreneur
    Hi, my name is Chris and I am looking for a person to help me and my partners with our Internet Marketing business.

We promote 5 companies online. Some pay OK and others very good.

So here's the deal: most people struggle to make serious money online so this is what I have to offer: We will train you and teach you all we know as far as Internet Marketing and you work for us in exchange.

Here's some of the stuff you can learn from us:

- Advanced SEO techniques
    - PPC secrets
    - Affiliate marketing
    - Social networking
    - Secrets to driving loads of traffic to a website
    - How to read stats and analytics
    - How to run tests and improve conversions
    - And what's more important than all the above, if you are biased towards action and have an entrepreneurial personality, I can teach you how to start a business from scratch. You will learn everything from due dilligence, finances, marketing, and management.

What we ask in exchange is that you are willing to work hard and make our companies grow. If we see that you are good at what you do we might offer you to partner in some small projects to get you started making money.

If you are not serious about learning, don't have the time, or aren't willing to invest your time in exchange for knowledge instead of money, please don't waste your time nor ours.

Ideally, you would need to put 2-3 hours a day to learn fast and get things done.

If you are thinking "yeah, right. These guys just want to get free labor", you should know that you are not committing to a minimum period of time or anything. If at any point you don't feel that you are receiving more than you are giving, you are free to leave and do your own thing. If you are one of those people who whine all day long about how miserable their lives are and you think we'll rip you off, please don't even bother writing us. If you realize that the most important thing in business is to network with the right people and to learn new stuff, please PM me. I'll be more than happy to answer your questions.

Thank you.

Chris Linus

ABW Ambassador
    So basically you're not going to pay any $$$ for their work, just your knowledge?

Right, it's called mentoring. Knowledge = $$$.

I'd rather work for Steve Jobs for free for a couple of months than for a salary at Wal Mart.

ABW Ambassador
    It's called looking for a sucker. If you were as good as you claim, you would have money to pay people for their work. Few months ago, you were asking how to get started in affiliate marketing.

Earlier this year from you:

"Hey guys, I am new to this forum and to SEO, and I would really appreciate some advice, since I am completely lost!"

Yes, I want to learn from the completely lost.

You are a copy and paste machine - http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...US230&q=ZekeLL

Some gems out there:

We need a Web Designer

"You don't need to work from our offices. You can just work from your place. You do need to understand that you won't be getting a salary but a percentage of the profits, which in my opinion is way more exciting (and profitable) but might freak some people out.

You would need to put about 10 hours a week into this project, but if you can spend more than that, we will move faster and get more money coming in."

Looking for free work everywhere.
    Last edited by Trust; August 20th, 2008 at 08:25 PM.

Well, I happened to partner with some successful SEOs. I didn't say that I was going to be training this person myself in SEO. My partners will take care of that part.

My strength is copywriting and conversions. That's my background.

Anyway, I am not forcing anyone and I am being more than fair: nobody is committed to anything. They can work with us and if they feel they are not getting anything good from us, they can just leave. Is that fair or what? The most you can lose is 1 hour of your time.

BTW, I just checked your website, how can you call that PROFESSIONAL website design? You can't even design a decent website for yourself. Let alone getting a domain name, you have to use Geocities.

For everyone else: I am not forcing you to do anything. If you are hard-working and want to give it a try, PM me. Otherwise, you don't have to.

BTW, I just checked your website, how can you call that PROFESSIONAL website design? You can't even design a decent website for yourself. Let alone getting a domain name, you have to use Geocities.
    . .

ABW Ambassador
    Ay, I get top ranking for my clients. Tell me where else on the web can you have a clock following your cursor? And it actually works. And flaming text? Do you see that much? No, because I am a trailblazer. And geocities is owned by Yahoo, I'm sure you heard of them, PR9 - http://geocities.yahoo.com/ Do you have a PR9 site? Don't think so. I'm done here.

Talking
    Tell me where else on the web can you have a clock following your cursor? And it actually works.
    . . . .

Cool
    And how many $dollars$ do we have to pay you for the knowledge you'll teach us??

I have the same type deal going that you do.

Hello - My name is Otis Fudpucker!

Here's some of the stuff you can learn from me:

- Advanced Bridge Selling techniques
    - Bridge Selling secrets
    - Bridge Selling marketing
    - Bridge Selling Social networking
    - Secrets to driving loads of traffic to Your Bridge
    - How to read Bridge Toll Booth stats and analytics
    - How to run tests and improve Bridge Toll Booth conversions

I have the Brooklyn Bridge for sale for only 2 million dollars....

If you buy it I will teach you how to set up toll booths on either end of it, and in the middle of it, and get people to pay you toll 3 (yes 3 times) for every one time that they cross your bridge....

I'll teach you how to finance your purchase of my bridge....

I'll teach you how to advertise that you now own it and what a deal you'll give motorist to use your bridge - and only your bridge - when crossing the river....

I'll also teach you how to find other bridges across the United States - and foreign countries too - to sell to other suckers....

If you're interested - e-mail me at:

IWantYouToConMe @ DoYouThinkEveryoneAtThisForumIsStupid? .con
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; August 20th, 2008 at 09:08 PM. Reason: We're Looking For Suckers!!!

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Yaaaaa Trrrruuuuussssssttttt, tell us about your website!
    He's more gullible than he thinks we are!

X

OK, I feel really bad about this, because I am not trying to con anybody. I had a mentor who taught me a lot and he is the main reason why I am as successful as I am and I figured that other people could want the same thing too. I worked for him for almost one year and a half without being paid at all and it was the best decision I've ever made.

I guess I was wrong about offering this through a forum. You don't know me and you have the right to think whatever you want of me without even knowing me.

Never mind about the offer. I take it back.

ABW Ambassador
    I've been into SEO since SEF in 1998 and, WELL

Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomers
    Yaaaaa Trrrruuuuussssssttttt, tell us about your website!
    He's more gullible than he thinks we are!
    I reallllllly like your new website Trust. It is much better and more professional looking than your old one.

Smile
    ZekeLL

I have a new website that gets no sales at all. http://www.buymystupidebook.com/

Will you and your partners take a look at it and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    I have the Brooklyn Bridge for sale for only 2 million dollars....

If you buy it I will teach you how to set up toll booths on either end of it, and in the middle of it, and get people to pay you toll 3 (yes 3 times) for every one time that they cross your bridge....

I'll teach you how to finance your purchase of my bridge....
    Hey BurgerBoy,

This is a cease and desist order!

You can't sell that bridge yet!

You still haven't made the final payment on the Brooklyn Bridge, see here: http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...98&postcount=7

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Hey BurgerBoy,

This is a cease and desist order!

You can't sell that bridge yet!

You still haven't made the final payment on the Brooklyn Bridge, see here: http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...98&postcount=7
    I did pay you for it.

Didn't you receive the counterfeit money that I mailed to you to pay for it??????

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    I did pay you for it.

Didn't you receive the counterfeit money that I mailed to you to pay for it??????
    My lawyers have a copy of this: http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=15

Thumbs up
    That's the way I make the most money in this business.

I keep selling the same bridges over and over to different suckers.

If you'll buy my bridge I'll even teach you how to do this - thrown in FREE!!!...

Contact me at IWantYouToConMe @ DoYouThinkEveryoneAtThisForumIsStupid? .con.

I hereby nominate this thread for the BEST THREAD EVAR 'WARD !!!!!!11

And I'm bookmarking that superkickassdesign site cuz itz SUPR L33T!!!!!11
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

hmmm, this is an interesting thread.

one question related to this topic - do people really do mentoring for affiliate marketing? are there such mentors in this forum?

Cool
    I see you've been spamming other forums too http:// www. warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/5155-we-looking-entrepreneur. html.

Quote Originally Posted by anabayan

one question related to this topic - do people really do mentoring for affiliate marketing? are there such mentors in this forum?
    Yes, but they do it in private.

I really love this forum

super fast replies
    u guys really tolerate newbies like me
    good sense of humor and
    best of all, very very nice smiley icons

back to the topic. how do i find out such mentors? and what do they expect out of their mentees, to start with? (i mean, what level of knowledge?)

Quote Originally Posted by anabayan

No - read and learn how to do affiliate marketing using your own brain, work, and efforts just like the rest of us did.

Nothing in life is free.

If I taught you to do what I do then you would be my competitor and I wouldn't make as much money with my secrets.

Do you think Walmarts will tell Sears their secrets to success so Sears will become a bigger competitor for them?

If I know how to make money why wouldn't I use those ideas to make money instead of telling someone else about it?

If you can't make money, because you don't know what you're doing, then as a last resort you can come up with a scheme (to get people that do know what they're doing to work for you free) or an e-book to sell to suckers.

Cool
    Yes, but they do it in private.

No way do you want to do what Mr. Sal wants you to do to get him to help you.

Why do you think he wants to do it in private?

PS. I have Vasoline for sale on one of my sites if you need some.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast