What does '"Non-Commissionable" mean?
    I have more than 20 missing commission inquiries and all of them are denied with the reason "Non-Commissionable". Can anybody tell me what does this mean? How can I prevent such thing from being happening again?

Is there anyway we can contact LS for further information?

Thanks for any advice.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    That item or SKU does not meet the criteria for being issued a commission.

1) Merchant specify that SKU to be non-commissionable.
    2) It exceeded the return period (cookie session). If they have a 30 days return period, the customer makes a purchase on 31st day. You are out of luck.
    NOTE: Some merchants have cookies that are valid for 4 hours, so affiliates beware.

there's a great report in the interface, the non commission item report. before i submit to the missing inquiry system, i look at this to see if the orders in question are listed there. For example, i may see items from 1800petmeds, because they were ion items, which are non com. or a gift card was bought at a merchant that does not pay on these.

if an order exceeded the return period, than you will see that as an explanation, 'return days exceeded', not as non commissionable.

if you use the new interface, there is a way to escalate the inquiry and you can ask for more information.

Thanks for both of your reply. It's really helpful.

However, when I ran the non commission item report, none of my inquiries was there. Also, it seems that I cannot escalate the inquiry again if I have done that before the inquiry was replied by LS.

ABW Ambassador
    How are you learning about these sales in the first place?

These sales were reported by my members who didn't get the cash back for their orders.

Was this problem caused by the link on my website or caused by other issues? Based on my research, different users click on the same link on my website. Some of them got cash back without any issues, but some of them cannot.

Thanks.

To escalate, you must be in the new interface, that functionality is not in the old interface.

are they all from one merchant?

Yes, I am in the new interface. I think we can escalate each inquiry only once. Because I have escalated the inquiries before they are resolved, I cannot see the button to escalate again.

Hmm, i was not aware of that.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread