Please spread the word about eBay screwing everyone over!
    Stockholders are NOT aware of any of this, at least the vast majority of them!

Spread the word! For everyone's sake. The public needs to know about all the crazy things they have done lately (ePN and to sellers.) Especially stockholders! It's our responsibility to let people know, otherwise they are going to lose a lot of money with eBay stock.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Maybe you can humor us with a little details as to how the ebay stockholders are getting screwed?

Stockholders could care less as long as the company performs. Furthermore, its not like the average Joe who own a few shares of eBay stock has any say whatsoever.

I'm certain eBay stockholders applaud any action that improves the bottom line and their share value.
    And most of them would probably say, "affiliate what?".

Come on Ronald3, keep it real...

X

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Yesterday on the news I heard that EBay will start allowing shoppers to immediately purchase from auctions. This is being done to compete with Amazon. Earlier this year I also heard that they raised prices for auctions which drove many Power Users away in search of their own auction sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick
    Yesterday on the news I heard that EBay will start allowing shoppers to immediately purchase from auctions. This is being done to compete with Amazon. Earlier this year I also heard that they raised prices for auctions which drove many Power Users away in search of their own auction sites.
    Immediately purchase on auctions? Isn't that just Buy-it-now which has been around for years?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Not sure as I heardit on the radio Friday, they specifically said it was to compete with Amazon. It may be a way to get porducts posted without paying serving fees and only a CPA.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread