I walked upstairs to my husband’s office and viewed him reading a forum. Of course curiosity got the best of me and I asked what he was reading.

He was reading a forum that has a thread called:
    How I Abused My Pet

I thought I would freak (animal lover here) have to admit most of those posting had me cracking up, especially the hamster seed story.

Thought I would share this really CRAZY forum with you all.

ABW Ambassador
    I read some of the first posts, pretty sick and sad people. Getting them drunk, high, killing them, making them puke, that's funny?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Hilarious pet stories. Maybe that's why Charlie is exotic and the cat is just a couch target.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
    I read some of the first posts, pretty sick and sad people. Getting them drunk, high, killing them, making them puke, that's funny?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trust,

There are some on there that are hilarious, since I am a pet lover I must have subconsciously passed those BAD ones....

Try this one - Cracked me up!
    I have a Maine Coon Kitten (well cat now I suppose he's 1 and a bit)
    Who plays fetch.

I throw a cork for him and he runs after it and brings it back to my feet for me to throw again..

They have a picture of it and everything..

I think I'll just stay away from that forum. I have absolutely ZERO tolerance for people who abuse or take advantage of animals. Cats and dogs don't understand when people are mean to them. They are here to love us and comfort us and some people hurt them for kicks. Very sad...

Andy

b3ta is a hoot if you like that sort of thing.. most of the humour is pretty British. Great site. Not for the faint of heart

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Well in my neighborhood Charlie rules over all the dogs and cats. He loves Holloween and requires all Trick & Treaters put something from their bags into his or he gives them a piece of his mind. I no longer use those Holloween scary sound tracks in the pumpkin/Scarecrow display as the darn bird repeats that crapola for months afterwards.

This year I've figured out how to take his digusting sunflower shooting habit out of play with the wise assed kiddies refusing to donate a goodie to Charlie. ( Bird is a better beggar then Gordo)

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread