Question Affiliate Feedback Feature
    It seems as though I find something new everyday in ShareASale. Tonight I found the Affiliate Feedback button.

I was in OnlineSports.com and I saw 1 feedback record on Helping Mom's Connect profile and I clicked to see what that was all about. It was a positive comment from a happy merchant. I'm going to leave one also, but my question to ABW is, does it matter?

Do affiliates love or hate this feature? Can they block negative comments? How many merchants really pay attention to this feature? I'd love to hear some opinions because I'll certainly use it all the time, if I know it matters.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    I wasn't even aware that there was such a thing in SAS. When I read this post I looked all over our account and can't find it. I'm not sure that its for the affiliates to see, but if not, I wish we could because good or bad we are always interested in what the merchants think about us. If it is for the affiliates to see also, can someone point me in the direction to find it. I think a healthy communication between merchants and affiliates is essential to being productive.

It is not for Affiliates to see, it more often is used for negative feedback from what I've read about it. It is intended to help Merchants see if affiliate X has a habit of doing things they aren't supposed to do. Nice to hear that it is also getting used for a pat on the back. Affiliates have no control over what goes in there and no way to know what's entered. A search might turn up the thread where it was being discussed.

I was aware of the feature, and have only - so far - seen positive comments entered.

Most show "No Feedback" as (as far as I can tell) the feedback only shows for 30 days.

So far, I haven't really used this 'feature' as 99% of the time, it's blank anyway.

Paul

It is actually more of a "merchant feedback" and "affiliate feedback score" thing. IMO, it is an excellent tool for affiliate managers. Brian responded to questions about it in this thread back in January.

G.

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    I have used this tool to leave feedback for our partners a few times. I appreciate it when other AM's do as well, so that I get a bit of a head's up if bad habits do exist and can keep a closer eye on things.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Thanks Geno, that answers my questions. No news about the SAS feedback is good news for affiliates.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread