Results 1 to 6 of 6
August 26th, 2008, 07:29 AM #1Publisher signup
Google affiliate network is not accepting my application for signup even after signing with two different url links with the following reasons:
1. We were unable to access and review your site or determine your business model based on the URL or profile information provided.
2. The profile information provided is inconsistent or doesn't match registered domain information.
3. Your site does not meet our content guidelines, which prohibit the following:
* Violent content, racial intolerance, or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization
* Pornography, adult, or mature content
* Hacking/cracking content
* Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia
* Excessive profanity
* Gambling or casino-related content
* Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others
4. Your site or business model is generally not a good fit for Google Affiliate Network and our advertiser programs.
Reasons 1 & 2 are the most common reasons for declining applications. If there are updates to your Web site you are welcome to reapply. Please contact us with any questions.
This two websites are really good, but still not accepting. Can I know why its happening like this ?
August 26th, 2008, 07:40 AM #2
Try a couple of things.
For points 1 & 2 -
I am sure you checked but verify that you are entering url correctly and that there are no access problems. Make sure you are also using an email address associated with your domain and that your domain is registered to you.
If you eliminate those errors and 3 doesn't apply consider point 4. Maybe consider posting in the site review section of this forum to get feedback. Otherwise email them for the exact reason after checking at least the first couple things.
August 26th, 2008, 11:55 AM #3
I had an identical response from them when signing up for their network. I asked for a further explanation and was told that my sites were not accessible. I suggested that they attempt to access my sites through a proxy which they did and were able to access both of the sites that were submitted.
Neither they nor I could find any reason that they weren't able to access my sites initially, however I strongly believe that it is possibly a firewall issue on their side as I've never had any access problems prior to or since their failed attempt.
-rematt"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon
August 27th, 2008, 08:00 PM #4
Happened to me too
- Join Date
- July 17th, 2008
The same thing happened to me too.
Now I can't even log in, the message says that I've been denied.
Who can you write to get help with this?
August 28th, 2008, 03:46 AM #5
I think they need email address associated with domain name.
August 28th, 2008, 04:39 AM #6
can anybody have any option how to create an email address with a domain name ?
By samlocalguy in forum PartnerWeeklyReplies: 3Last Post: February 11th, 2008, 10:09 AM
By it2shoes in forum Commission Junction - CJReplies: 3Last Post: August 29th, 2006, 12:35 AM