Thumbs up US Virtual Bank account offered by Payoneer
    Hello,
    I get a Payoneer US Bank account ( I really appreciate this service ).
    now I can do the following:
    - Get paid directly to my account from my vendors with bank wire.
    - Can make purchases with my Payoneer Debit Card.

But I have few questions:
    How can I pay with my bank account ?
    Can I fund my paypal account from my bank account ?
    How to verify my bank account in paypal to withdraw money ?

Thank you for your help.

Hi,

The US Virtual Account can only accept funds and cannot be used to send funds. You can spend the money in the US Virtual Account by using your Payoneer Card online and offline at any point of sale or at any ATM worldwide that accepts MasterCard.
    You cannot fund your PayPal account using the US Virtual Account. You can receive payments onto the US Virtual Account from any US corporation that can send ACH direct deposit, that would include PayPal but all transfers are subject the each companies terms and conditions.

Aryeh
    Payoneer

Thank you. payoneer still the best payout solution I never see.

Thank you again.
    Ilyes.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Well my card arrived today, no issues, activated with no fuss at all, now to test out the Virtual account stuff... first up Pay pal!

Chris,

I've met with the President and most of the team ... these guys are a real and definately on the ball - Look for some really interesting news from them shortly
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Aryeh
    Hi,

The US Virtual Account can only accept funds and cannot be used to send funds. You can spend the money in the US Virtual Account by using your Payoneer Card online and offline at any point of sale or at any ATM worldwide that accepts MasterCard.
    You cannot fund your PayPal account using the US Virtual Account. You can receive payments onto the US Virtual Account from any US corporation that can send ACH direct deposit, that would include PayPal but all transfers are subject the each companies terms and conditions.

Aryeh
    Payoneer
    Hi Aryeh,
    If I understood correct withdrawing from paypal to US bank is not a problem. But once funds are withdrawn to the virtual account, do they become available to the payoneed card instantly (and automatically), or do I need to actually load my card using this virtual account?

I am not sure if I am making myself clear, but let's say I have 1k on paypal, which i have withdrawn to virtual bank account. In a few days the funds have arrived to my virtual account -- does that mean I can withdraw money at ATM or pay with the Payoneer card right away, and they will just get deducted from virtual account balance, and not the card balance? or does it work in a completely different manner and I am asking a stupid question?

Thank you.

I just finished a couple of tests

ATM Pull from overseas : No issue at all, need to review the rates over a full more pulls to see how they work out and the conversion rates offered

Pay Pal : Account confirmation took 3 days (as stated by Pay Pal) and funds take 3-5 days to hit the account (again as per Pay Pal)

So far so good. Next test a Network!

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Chris,

I've met with the President and most of the team ... these guys are a real and definately on the ball - Look for some really interesting news from them shortly
    I'm intrigued. Looking forwards to seeing what they have coming up!
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Affiliate Manager
    Hi Isabelle,

Our system is built to get you your money securely as fast as possible. When you transfer money to your Payoneer US Virtual Account the money is loaded automatically onto your Payoneer card. There is no balance on the US Virtual Account all the money is automatically directed onto the Payoneer card. Keep in mind that the initiator of the transfer decides how long that transfer takes to arrive, not the receiver.

You are able to receive payments into the US Virtual Account from US corporations approved by Payoneer. All transfers are subject to the terms and conditions of the initiator.

-Aryeh
    Payoneer Team

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle
    Hi Aryeh,
    If I understood correct withdrawing from paypal to US bank is not a problem. But once funds are withdrawn to the virtual account, do they become available to the payoneed card instantly (and automatically), or do I need to actually load my card using this virtual account?

I am not sure if I am making myself clear, but let's say I have 1k on paypal, which i have withdrawn to virtual bank account. In a few days the funds have arrived to my virtual account -- does that mean I can withdraw money at ATM or pay with the Payoneer card right away, and they will just get deducted from virtual account balance, and not the card balance? or does it work in a completely different manner and I am asking a stupid question?

Thank you.

Who can get US virtual bank accout in future after beta test?
    Will this option be available for int'l affiliates or for US based only?
    [URL=http://messenger.softros.com]LAN messenger, IM chat[/URL] development | [URL=http://nts.softros.com]Sync network time[/URL] |

Affiliate Manager
    At Payoneer we are committed to providing the fastest, easiest and most secure international payment methods available today. We are running a small pilot of our new US Virtual Account, allowing cardholders to receive direct ACH payments to their Payoneer cards. Selected participants in the pilot include both US-based and international users, and so far, the feedback has been very positive. We are working to make the US Virtual Account service available to more users both in the US and abroad soon.

In addition, we plan to soon launch a new solution that we expect will dramatically change the way affiliates get paid. Watch this space for more details…

Aryeh
    Payoneer Team

Quote Originally Posted by leadmind
    Who can get US virtual bank accout in future after beta test?
    Will this option be available for int'l affiliates or for US based only?

Hi Tomer
    I have been trying to get a hold on you the last time. You sent me an email before. I replied twice on that, but never received an answer from you since then. It'd be great, if you could contact me via IM. I only use ICQ which is compatible to AIM. My ICQ # is: 235937030
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Thanks a bunch

Well

i hope i can try new solutions soon as soon

Post Payoneer Virtual account
    Thanks "Tomer" for answering, i just want to know that is am able to withdraw funds from commission junction using Payoneer Virtual Ach bank account? please let me know thanks...

Affiliate Manager
    Getting Payments from CJ to Payoneer
    You should be able to get payments from them to your Virtual Account, we have many users who are doing exactly that.

CJ simply needs to make an ACH transfer to your Virtual Account.

Good luck
    --Tomer

Can Payoneer accept/convert transfers in foreign currencies?

Also, is this "virtual account" the same as the Payoneer account/card that is issued through your clients?

If yes to both, where do I get the SWIFT code and 'account number' (as opposed to 'card number') to have deposits sent to?
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Affiliate Manager
    Payoneer Virtual Account
    The Payoneer Virtual US Account is a product that provides the Payoneer card holders with an account number and routing number enabling them to get ACH transfers (direct deposits) from US corporations.

It is not the same as the Payoneer card but rather an account number an routing number (like with US bank accounts) that is attached to your Payoneer card.

With the Virtual Account you can get payments via ACH to your account and the funds you get there will be loaded to your Payoneer card.

The Payoneer card is a USD card, you get funds in USD and you can spend it in your local currency at ATM’s, point of sales and online.

Affiliate Manager
    Payoneer Virtual US Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gullsinn View Post
    i have requested many times that i need Payoneer virtual bank account but no response since more then a week with ticket number [Ticket# LTK145022663692X]
    Please send me an email to tomer@payoneer.com and Ill help you with that.

thanks
    --Tomer

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread