Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    Thumbs up Thank You for the Smilies, Mr. Sal!
    You didn't know this, but for more than two years one of my daughter's favorite "computer things" is the full Smilie List here at ABW. Some of those should be but thankfully she doesn't understand what they mean... As for the other ones - BIG THANKS from her to you, Mr. Sal. She loves 'em!!

    G.

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador Boom or Bust's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    3,955
    Ah, so Mr. Sal is responsible for that list. WTG!

    Awaiting a smilie laden post...



    X

  3. #3
    ABW Veteran Mr. Sal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    6,795
    Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov

    Thank You for the Smilies, Mr. Sal!



    You didn't know this, but for more than two years one of my daughter's favorite "computer things" is the full Smilie List here at ABW. Some of those should be but thankfully she doesn't understand what they mean... As for the other ones - BIG THANKS from her to you, Mr. Sal. She loves 'em!!



    G.


    Say What?

    Geno, now Haiko will know that I stole his entire smilies list.

    You have just my under the table part-time income I had from ABW on the dark side!

    Well... what can I do now , or where I can go , without the reprisals I might get now !

    It's too bad I got exposed today, now I feel and !

    I wish and that before I get here, that I get a good to my side of the on my !



    So before Haiko sees this post and I get or from here...


    Sayonara!

  4. #4
    ABW Ambassador Boom or Bust's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    3,955
    Reading some of Mr. Sal's posts is like a ride at a theme park!



    X

  5. #5
    ABW Veteran Mr. Sal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomers
    Ah, so Mr. Sal is responsible for that list. WTG!

    Awaiting a smilie laden post...
    Boomers, I am not responsible for that list!

    I just saw an opportunity to talk with a more picturesque idea long ago, and I took it!

    That list belong to Haiko, you, me, and everyone else here on ABW.

    I just took that list, and made it work on my favor by ordering on an alphabetical order on my HD.

    And... Yes, at least you should knew that a smilie laden post was comming!




    Btw, Boomers... have you been told about some extra gift going you way yet?

  6. #6
    ABW Ambassador Boom or Bust's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    3,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Btw, Boomers... have you been told about some extra gift going you way yet?
    Thanks for the reminder Mr. Sal. Lots going on today. I'll go over and post a response immediately...



    X

  7. #7
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    I must admit, Sal had me confused over this topic all these years. Posts like this (in my thread) and this one misguided me to credit Sal for the ABW smilies.

    My public apologies to Haiko.

    ...and the thanks from the Princess are still in power.

    Sal, you should, nevertheless, get some kind of prize for being the Smilie Master.

    G.

  8. #8
    ABW Ambassador Boom or Bust's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    3,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    I just took that list, and made it work on my favor by ordering on an alphabetical order on my HD.
    Well, by Mr. Sal's own admission, he DID do some [sorting] work on the list to make it easier to use, so thanks for that Mr. Sal...



    X

  9. #9
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomers
    Well, by Mr. Sal's own admission, he DID do some [sorting] work on the list to make it easier to use, so thanks for that Mr. Sal...
    He sorted it on his own HD for his own easier use. This explains his unparalleled smilie fluency.

    G.

  10. #10
    ABW Ambassador Boom or Bust's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    3,955
    I guess Mr. Sal will have to clear this one up. I figured that was the reason it was sorted on ABW...



    X

  11. #11
    ABW Veteran Mr. Sal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    I must admit, Sal had me confused over this topic all these years. Posts like this (in my thread) and this one misguided me to credit Sal for the ABW smilies.



    My public apologies to Haiko.

    ...and the thanks from the Princess are still in power.

    Sal, you should, nevertheless, get some kind of prize for being the Smilie Master.

    G.


    Geno,

    What other prize can I ever ask for? Because for me, just being able to be here everyday for the last five years, is more priceless than any other prize I could ever hope to win here.

    But thanks for the thought anyway.

    You can tell the Princess that I say "you're welcome", and to keep having fun with the smilies on her computer, because I believe that Haiko wouldn't have any problem with that.

    Btw, how can I have caused you any confusion about the list of the smilies, since on those two links that you posted above, it should be easy to see that I was just joking.

    Do you really think that I would have settled for just 0.50 on post #5 there?

    Or that anyone would have fallen for this one?:
    But since I like your nick name, I will give you a coupon code to save over of the regular price.

    Just stick a 5 dollar bill on the floppy slot, and then Click Here *
    That's from post #5 , but on post #10 on that same thread, I spelled the beans on, from where the smilies came from.

    From now on, anyone else that wants to know about "My Smilies", the price now is gallons of gas, I need to feed my .

  12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. We need contextual smilies!
    By webworker in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 26th, 2006, 01:34 AM
  2. List of All Smilies
    By newaff in forum Virtual Family and Off-Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: February 2nd, 2006, 08:02 AM
  3. About Mr. Sal smilies - Free weekend Bashing.
    By Mr. Sal in forum Voting Booth
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: June 4th, 2005, 12:53 AM
  4. Two smilies I like
    By ToddCrawford in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: April 8th, 2005, 01:20 AM
  5. Smilies
    By Haiko de Poel, Jr. in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: February 25th, 2002, 06:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •