Hey Jason,

I just wanted to tell you that I admire all the work that you have done and all your postings which have inspired me to do more than I have ever done. I have been in this biz since 1999 and have made no more than $1000, but since finding this forum and reading all your post here, including Jason's, I am starting to do a whole lot better. Look out world here I come. I just wanted to say thank you Jason and thank you everyone here, I have truely have learned a lot in a short time.

Thank you again,
    frem30

yup, what frem30 said.

Looks like Jason is getting a fan club...

Seeing others do well is one of the best motivators. Best of luck to everyone with the 2003 Holiday season!

Andy

ABW Ambassador
    I agree. I always check the posts to see how Jason is doing. Love to hear about the sales.

Best wishes Lily

ABW Ambassador
    I agree, he is everyone's nephew.

IamJaloppy

ABW Ambassador
    Won't he be suprised when he wakes up and sees all this.

Lily

Hey frem30,

Great to hear of your recent success ;-)

Jason is motivated, that has to be one of the most important aspects of making it happen online. More importantly he is contantly adding pages to expand and extend his site and attract more visitors to his site. For me personally (as an affilaite) this is job one.

Spending time here does me no good ... unless I take action on what I have learned and get people to my site. Jason is doing that and finds pleasure in the process. If you enjoy what you do it comes easy ;-)

Frem30 ...

Good luck, take action and hang with Jason!

Jason

Well done yourself

Brian Johnson
    (Chef Brian)
    Seek and you shall find
    Learn About Lifetime Commissions @ Myrxforless

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aunt Lily:
    Won't he be suprised when he wakes up and sees all this.

Lily<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thats if he wakes up Come on Jason less sleep more pages

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Glad to see all the positive support for Jason.
    You gotta love the attitude!

And thank you frem30 for sharing your success story with us too.

Ditto what Andy said:
    "Seeing others do well is one of the best motivators. Best of luck to everyone with the 2003 Holiday season!"

Come on baby, wake up. I know this is post is gonna make your day!

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">4LowRates ::ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds :: Roadloans :: More Soon!
    </font>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jasonco12:
    I'm going to be away from the computer for the next couple days.. Just a note.. Gotta take a short vacation. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but he never stays away..

-patrice

I agree with Patrice he always says something silly about not being able to stay away!

Jason,

No time to be shy ... funny ... your here all the time?

I hope all is fine with Jason?

Brian Johnson
    (Chef Brian)
    Seek and you shall find
    Learn About Lifetime Commissions @ Myrxforless

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    I saw him make some posts yesterday, so he was around. I suspect he just missed this one. I'll PM him and make sure he sees it. He'll be thrilled!

Morning Jason, welcome to your fan club!

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">4LowRates ::ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds :: Roadloans :: More Soon!
    </font>

Ah, Thanks everyone. Quite busy right now.. Thanks for sending me a private message Linda. Must of missed this thread. Anyway I have company over here for the next 5 days, So I won't be on as much as usual but I'll still swing by once in a while. Yep I'm totally Motivated and like Brian said the more pages that you make the more $ comes. So keep on making those pages and you will be successful! And I have to give credit for the following members, they gave me the motivation! Thanks to Leader(Advice that will never forgotten) Andy Rodriquez for his advice. Linda, Haiko for starting this forum! And Chef Brian, I can't think that good right now. So Thanks to you all who I missed for the support and advice And thanks for the Post!

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    aim: ssn jason
    <a href="http://www.xtremeshopping.org/affiliateconsulting.html"target="_blank">Xtreme's partnership information<a>

"One thing life taught me: if you are interested, you never have to look for new interests. They come to you. When you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else" Eleanor Roosevelt

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread