ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    We've raised $35,382 for Breast Cancer Research!
    So we're coming down to the wire....

I wanted to take time out to thank my team for all of their fundraising efforts, for taking time out of their lives to train for and walk 60-miles, for forking up the costs of travel to Seattle and hotel nights and lastly, for dealing with my nutty ideas on how to raise enough money to hit our fundraising goal.

Angel Djambazov, Jen Fluker, Karen Garcia, Jen Goode, Debby Phillips, Laura Przybek, Adam Riemer, Lisa Riolo, Irene and Tiffany Spaulding --- your generosity knows no bounds and you have my undying gratitude.

To the other walkers we've lost along the way, thank you for all of your efforts and we hope to have you join us next year.

I am grateful to our T-shirt sponsors for stepping up with their liberal donations. Here's what Team Affiliate Marketers Worldwide will be sporting during our walk:

Pretty sharp, eh?

I would also like to thank each of the affiliate marketers that purchased an "I Gave Back Button", made special donations, supplied us with prizes to give away, popped up AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com banners on their sites, blogged about the cause and sent notes of encouragement. I am humbled by the big-heartedness of this industry when it comes to rallying for a cause.

To date, our team has raised $35,382.00 (88% of our goal) for the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation. That number is just awe-inspiring to me and we still have a couple of weeks to go!

Over the last week, I've had a few people ask me what they can do to help, if anything. Right now, we're pretty much set and simply concentrating on helping a few of the team members hit their ($2,200) minimum goal. So, if you'd like to make a donation, I ask that you select Angel, Karen or Adam, when doing so. Donations can be made online at www.60-milewalk.com and then clicking on the individual's name.

If you're in Seattle and would like to come cheer us on or meet up for dinner, the walk is September 12-14. Shoot me off an email or PM me.

You can also check us out virtually, as I will be posting videos and pictures during the walk on www.AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/amgb.

One more big round of applause for everyone that has supported us!

Wish us a blister-free 60!

-Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Congratz on the outstanding work!

Online Marketing Consultant
    Thank you Missy for inviting us to experience this with you and thank you everyone here at ABW for all of the donations already made and everything you have done to support us.

Adam
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Love the motto, "Save The Boobs."

After the walk you can change it to "Save The Feet!"

ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Love the motto, "Save The Boobs."

After the walk you can change it to "Save The Feet!"

Don't tell the team. It's their first time walking 60-miles. I haven't shared with them how much their feet are going to kill them just yet
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Missy & Team,

You are an inspirational bunch! Thank you for taking on the walk and for raising these funds. Here's hoping a cure is found...and fast!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    @Missy -- mum's the word!

My feet hurt almost all the time. I have plantar fascitis which is actually worse to spell than it is to live with! Anyway, that's my excuse for not joining in the fun.

The feet are the first things to go. Then the hearing, then the nouns, then...

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread