Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up Shoes.com - Trivia Game, Free Shoes and Cash Giveaway
    Hello team,

As you all know, the Shoes.com program went live on the buyat network a few weeks ago. The program has been growing steadily since inception and we are excited at the future growth potential on the buyat network.

Everyone wears and loves shoes right?

We want to thank all of you that have signed up and are promoting the program on buyat. We know you have choices and we appreciate your support.

We want to reach out to all of you that have been running shoes.com on CJ, as you know by now, shoes.com has decided to close the CJ program. We want you to join the shoes.com program on buyat and get ready to earn commissions and experience our cutting edge technology.

To make it more rewarding and fun, we are going to run our popular merchant trivia game and give out free shoes and cash ...

Shoes.com Cash Trivia Game

A few simple rules to play:

1) Anyone can play, but you need to be a Shoes.com / buyat affiliate to win.

2) If you win cash, you need to send us your paypal email and shoes.com/buyat affiliate ID so we can pay you, email to shoes at / andyrodriguez.com

3) If you win a pair of shoes, we need your mailing address and shoes.com/buyat affiliate ID to send you your shoes.

4) You must love shoes.

4) You can join Shoes.com here

Let's begin:

Question #1 - for $20.00

What is the parent company of shoes.com?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    Brown Shoe Company

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    Brown Shoe Company
    hmm, you are correct .. please pm or send me your PP to deposit the $20.00 in your account ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Ok, that was an easy one ...

Question #2 for $20.00
    What is the cookie lenght of the shoes.com program on buyat?

ABW Ambassador
    90 days

ABW Ambassador
    that is a good cookie length

90 days
    It is, it's a great cookie day. Combined with our technology creates a win win program.

Send me your paypal and buyat ID for the cash ..

that is a good cookie length
    Julian,

You have $40.00 in your PP account ...

ABW Ambassador
    Thank you. My wife wants some shoes.

Question #3 - for $20.00

What is shoes.com's return policy on shoes?

ABW Ambassador
    If it doesnít fit, or if it just isnít your cup of tea, return your unworn purchase within 365 days for exchange or refund.

If it doesnít fit, or if it just isnít your cup of tea, return your unworn purchase within 365 days for exchange or refund.
    and correct again ...

all of you are going to let Julian take up all our money ?

ABW Ambassador
    Hey, my whole family need shoes.

Talking
    If it doesnít fit,
    O.J.?

Hey, my whole family need shoes.
    great answer ....

Question #4 - for a pair of Footwear of your choice, max $50.00

What brand of footware is on the shoes.com site that has a quantity of 24 styles and has something that relates to my personality?

Additional tip: I wore these in Boston
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; August 27th, 2008 at 03:05 PM. Reason: added another tip

Online Marketing Consultant
    Playboy - because you're fun, energetic and happy with a great personality. =0)

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerblader
    Playboy LOL. =0)
    Now, now, good try A

ABW Ambassador
    a hint?

a hint?
    Additional tip: I wore these in Boston

ABW Ambassador
    Skechers Work

Quote Originally Posted by mayfly
    Skechers Work
    Good guess, however not the right answer ... I wore them on my day off in Boston

Adidas

ABW Ambassador
    http://www.shoes.com/lucchese/ -teasing you lol-

I see only 8 styles of Lucchese?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast