ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    Calling All Foodies...
    Hello Team!

MySpiceSage.com has the perfect product for any foodie, cooking, or mom-related site. If you have not become active with MySpiceSage.com I have great content to share with you today. You will love the quality of the spices we offer your site visitors not to mention the 16% we offer to our affiliate partners. Your site visitors are sure to respond to our quality spices and see the value of shopping with MySpiceSage.com.

Our affiliates partners have been sent the Newsletter today that features more in-depth content to boost their marketing efforts. The MySpiceSage.com Newsletter is available for our affialite partners in ShareASale. If you have not joined the MySpiceSage.com affiliate program, this program is ideal for your site. Please enjoy the highlights below and feel free to share them with your site visitors.

Here is some complimentary information for your site:

1. Sourcing only premium spices - Like everything else, there are different grades and variations of every spice. We only carry the highest grade of every spice we sell. Our spices have high volatile oils and are extremely well cleaned.

2. State of the Art Grinding Method - All of our spices are ground cryogenically at sub-zero temperatures to maintain 100% of their flavor.

3. Cutting layers increases freshness - Spices sold in brick and mortar retail stores typically go through the following supply chain: Importer > Truck > Processor/Packer> Truck > Distribution Center > Truck> Retailer > You. Our supply chain is simpler: Importer > Truck > MySpiceSage > You.

For more content to add to your site please email me at: stephanie@andyrodriguez.com or check out the MySpiceSage.com Newsletter available in ShareASale! Thank you for your support!

If you have not joined the MySpiceSage.com affiliate program and you are a foodie...What are you waiting for? Join Today!
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

Popshops?

Talking
    second the motion

third the motion - PopShops?

ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    Hi Kayecee, Herb, and Caseyfern!

I appreciate your feedback. Our goal is to provide all the available tools to assist our affiliate partners. To answer your requests, we have been in contact with PopShops regarding MySpiceSage.com. We know how important this tool is to our affiliate partners. I will keep everyone posted on the status of MySpiceSage.com.

On a sidenote, the sister company of Zenobia is NutsOnTheNet.com. This nutty affiliate program is available for you in GoldenCAN and PopShops. If you have a foodie audience, join this ShareASale exclusive merchant today!

We love hearing from our affiliate partners so please send your feedback or questions about the MySpiceSage.com or NutsOnTheNet.com affiliate program to: Stephanie@andyrodriguez.com. I would be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you for all your support!
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread