Need affiliates to market very high volume site.
    we pay 35.00 per order and we pay twice a month on time. we have references to prove. this site converts very easily. One o our best marketers pulls 50,000 to 60,000 a month in commission. i interest please contact me or urther details and to get started.

[Email Address removed]

[This message was edited by Haiko on October 18, 2003 at 12:52 PM.]

ABW Ambassador

sparkley, you posted in the Commission Junction forum. How is your merchant site listed on CJ? And I'm confused on the twice a month payment since CJ only pays out once per month.

Details would be nice, but will probably get nuked for being "spam". We'll probably never get the info we need.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Here's all you need from Florida's scam paradise of internet thieves.

For half a century Americans could boast of the world's safest, most tightly regulated system for distributing prescription drugs. But now that system is undercut by a growing illegal trade in pharmaceuticals, fed by criminal profiteers, unscrupulous wholesalers, rogue Internet sites and foreign pharmacies.

In the past few years, middlemen have siphoned off growing numbers of popular and lifesaving drugs and diverted them into a multibillion-dollar shadow market. Crooks have introduced counterfeit pharmaceuticals into the mainstream drug chain. Fast-moving operators have hawked millions of doses of narcotics over the Internet.

The result too often is pharmaceutical roulette for millions of unsuspecting Americans. Cancer patients receive watered-down drugs. Teenagers overdose on narcotics ordered online. AIDS clinics get fake HIV medicines.

Normally, drugs follow a simple route. Manufacturers sell them to one of the Big Three national wholesalers -- Cardinal Health Inc., McKesson Corp. and AmerisourceBergen -- which sell to drugstores, hospitals or doctors offices. Regulators and industry officials have long considered this straightforward chain to be the gold standard.

The shadow market exploits gaps in state and federal regulations to corrupt this system, creating a wide-open drug bazaar that endangers public health. A yearlong investigation by The Washington Post has found:

• Networks of middlemen, felons and other opportunists operating out of storefronts and garages fraudulently obtain deeply discounted medicines intended for nursing homes and hospices. The diverters have stored drugs in U-Hauls and car trunks in blazing heat, stuffed them in plastic sandwich bags and traded them in a daisy chain of transactions with no purpose except to enrich the traders. Those drugs are ultimately sold to unwitting patients.

• The diverters pave the way for counterfeiters who use pill-punching machines and special inks to produce near-perfect copies of the most popular and expensive drugs. They pass undetected through wholesalers to the shelves of retail pharmacies.

• Pharmaceutical peddlers take advantage of lax regulations to move millions of prescription drugs into the United States from Canada, Mexico and elsewhere. Overwhelmed customs workers inspect less than 1 percent of an estimated 2 million packages containing medicine shipped into the country each year. Virtually all of those shipments are illegal, yet the Food and Drug Administration fails to enforce its own import regulations, saying it lacks the resources to intercept the illegal packages.

• Rogue medical merchants set up Internet pharmacies that serve as pipelines for narcotics, selling to drug abusers and others who never see doctors in person or undergo tests. The sellers move tens of millions of doses of hydrocodone, Xanax, Valium, Ritalin, OxyContin and other controlled substances. Scores of customers have become addicted, overdosed or died.

The shadow market, which includes both legal and illegal operators, has grown rapidly yet received little public attention.

If you see it common in spamms ...never ever get caught up in promoting that verticle run by thieves and con-men. If this person would provide me with particulars I'll have my Fla States Attorney relative see if he can give them a clean bill of health. I built some ecommerce testbed sites for cybercrime units to look into these type claims and the operators.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Great! I would rather have "watered down" medicine than no medicine. I would rather take my chances that I might receive some benefit from shadow market medicine than have no chance at any benefit from no medicine at all.

If I could easily get to Mexico, you can bet your sweet patootie that I would stock up. I have done it before and was glad as He!! to have that medicine, which by the way worked. That's why people keep coming back and buying it. It does work.

Medical care in the US and access to pharmaceuticals for the average person with no insurance is so poor that any shot in the dark is better than being left to suffer and possibly die because you can't afford treatment for the simplest ailments.

There would be no shadow market if people had reasonable access to health care at an affordable price.

US medicine is a shame and a disgrace, even for our soldiers!

Sick, wounded U.S. troops held in squalor

If you want to crusade and fix something, work on making health care affordable, accessible and legal for everyone.

Many people in this country have less or roughly the same health care options as a person in bad parts of Africa. When you fix that, then go after shadow market medicine. Because, now it is the ONLY resource for many.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

[This message was edited by SSanf on October 18, 2003 at 03:52 PM.]

[This message was edited by SSanf on October 18, 2003 at 03:57 PM.]

Just for you SSanf

I must edit your comments concerning our US soldiers. As a vet with an in service injury. I get the best medical care money can buy and not my money. CAREFUL commenting

SSanf,

As for that STUPID article, it’s nothing but a crock of Garbage. I was in the service for 15 years, because of a service related injury I took an early retirement.

My last duty station was 7-101st Aviation Air Assault Division, the health care was and to my understanding the best available and FREE to all United States Soldiers. When a service member leaves the service we are given Veterans health care through the VA. The VA has changed since the 70's. The VA is now promoting Pre health care maintenance.

Before that article enrages me, I want to say DO YOUR HOMEWORK before you mess with the military health care!

Well, there is a follow up article, today.
    I do not dispute your personal experiences, which are of course true for you.
    But, that does not mean your personal truth is true for all time or for everyone.

It appears there is some cause for concern or why would the Pentagon now be investigating this?

PENTAGON TO INVESTIGATE TREATMENT OF SICK, WOUNDED TROOPS

I believe this to have some basis in fact since the article was written By MARK BENJAMIN, UPI Investigations Editor who would have a great deal to lose by inaccurate reporting.

As far as editing my remarks, I don't recall what I said but I am confident broke no ABW rule.

What is needed in such a case is to present more information rather than less and let the reader decide what they believe the truth is.

The cure for free speech is more free speech.

If if something cannot be disputed successfully, there may be indeed some basis of truth in what has been said. I am sorry if it makes you angry but If the things in this story are true, they need to be brought to the attention of people such as yourself.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

SSanf,

The report states National Guard and Reservist.

Our government handles them differently. Those groups are paid and cared for by the STATE they reside in. There are little to no healthcare benefits to these service members, unless they were injured in the line of duty.

As I have meet numerous soldiers in my time, I do know there are way to many people trying to live from not working their share but working angles to live off of the government and our tax dollars.

Most investigations these days are conducted to stop allegations, not because they are warranted. I am curious to hear the results of the investigation.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread