Hi Team,

I have great news to share with our affiliate partners...

Our 30 day EPC is now at a strong $139.52 + a 30 day conversion ratio of 7.59%!

This is all thanks to our affiliate partners support. As you can see our affiliate partners who have become active have experienced strong conversion rates. With NutsOnTheNet.com you will get a high return on your marketing efforts. We are here to support you and make sure your partnership is a success. Become Our Nutty Affiliate Partner Today!

Newsletter

The NutsOnTheNet Newsletter was sent out yesterday to our affiliate partners and is available in ShareASale. In the Newsletter I shared a new coupon offer available in the ShareASale "deals database" for our affiliate partners. We know your site visitors will love our quality gourmet nut packages. This offer will ensure a happy customer with great taste and savings that cannot go wrong! Please share this coupon offer and upload it on your site today. Below I've outlined the coupon details.

New Coupon

Coupon Offer: $5 off $75 or more
Coupon Code: savefall
Duration: 08/25/08-09/25/08

Thanks again for your support!

If you have any questions or requests to enhance your marketing efforts with NutsOnTheNet.com, please feel free to email me at anytime: stephanie@andyrodriguez.com.