Thread: UnseenOnTV: New Products, New Promo ($100 Bonuses)

Exclamation UnseenOnTV: New Products, New Promo ($100 Bonuses)
    17 new products have been added to the UnseenOnTV.com's inventory, and the datafeed has been renewed at ShareASale a couple of hours ago!

We'd especially like to draw your attention to the following four products (with the greatest promotion potential):

Each of these products has received a fair amount of national TV and magazine exposure, and should be fun to sell.

...and, of course, a promo:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Focus on the first three of the above-mentioned products (Splash Wash, AbsorbEase, and the Air Chair), and if by the end of September you show me cumulative total of $500 in orders that will include these products, I will credit your account a 100 GenoBucks bonus!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DETAILS: The bonus will be credited on top of affiliate commission, and for each batch of $500 in sales. Orders do not have to include only these three products, but should include at least one of these three in each (i.e. if your customer orders a Splash Wash and an E-Z Bottle Top Remover, this order will be counted towards the $500!)

If you're not yet aboard this program, it is definitely a good time for you to join us.

Looking forward to your sales, and attaching pictures of the three products in focus.

Geno

PS: Remember: UnseenOnTV tracks phone orders and our program has never expiring cookies.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm working on the following banner sizes for each of the aforementioned products:

468x60
    125x125
    120x60
    88x31
    120x240

If any of you would like sizes other than the ones listed here, please contact me and I'll try to get something for you. I'll post again here when the first batch of banners are complete.

Good luck selling in September, and I hope we're giving out a bunch of $100 bonuses at the end of the month

Best,
    Brian Reinhardt
    affiliates@unseenontv.com
    412-288-1300 x4166

3. Newsletter Signup