Automatic Article Submission
    Have any of you guys had any experience with automatic article submissions. i was looking at using jet submitter but that service is really rubbish the program just dose not work. As such i thought i would throw this question to the experts.

Have any of you got any views?

you mean you want us to help you find a spam bot?

I hit this thread, left after seeing Mike had answered pretty concisely and after a few minutes decided to come back.

Why would an article submission tool be considered a spam bot? I presume any such tool would only be submitting articles to the various article websites. Unless those sites state they are not allowed to be used, isn't it just utilizing technology to distribute the article in an efficient manner?

As long as the tool submitted the article in the correct category and the article met the 'quality', such as it may be, guideline for the site would the site owner care if it is done manually or via some automated method.

Just wondering...
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

They are the reason forums and a lot of these sites have those image codes you must enter.

Most automatic article or submission bots I know of are used soley for spam.

Just thought I'd jump in here and mention Article Submitter Pro.

It submits to about 1,300 article directories, or lets you choose any number of those to submit to. It has a spam preventer that only lets you submit a particular article to the directories one time. Of course you can submit as many articles as you want. Just only once to each directory.

It lets you choose the best category for your article, and allows you to actually see how your article will look on the sites before you submit them.

You get through all the captchas and other security because you're there to fill them in.

Article Submitter Pro is used successfully by over 2,400 users who see marked increases in their back links that bring the pages they link to in their bio boxes significantly higher in the search listings for their keywords.

Just stick the words Article Submitter Pro together and add a .com at the end to read more about it.

Careful Ken, your post is sounding very much like you work for the aformentioned company....

Quote Originally Posted by PaulS
    Careful Ken, your post is sounding very much like you work for the aformentioned company....
    Shucks, you found me out

Listen, I talk to a lot of people who are really trying to be careful about their marketing campaigns, and I applaud them for it. There's a lot of people doing things in a very unprofessional way, and as a result we see forums closing down because they get spammed and bombed, article directories shutting off their intake mechanisms because they're simply overwhelmed by "spun" articles bombarding their systems.

Most of this is a result of automated submitters. Those who use them have the mentality of "volume without relevancy" with little regard or knowledge of how much relevancy turns the wheels of online marketing and search engine optimization.

This hurts everyone and really, really needs to stop. In effect, uneducated users of blind submission software are on the same par as hackers with trojans and worms. They inevitably corrupt.

However, not all software can be categorized as spambots. For example, I have the priviledge of working with a piece of beta software now that allow a user to find forum posts based on specific keywords. It doesn't auto post, but lets the user easily find relevant conversations that he/she can jump in on.

It stresses relevancy, which to me, is a very good thing. What the user does with it is another matter, but it does no more than what a quick search on Google would do. It just makes it easier to find relevant places to post.

Likewise, Article Submitter Pro collects all the article directories into one application and allows the user to easily locate the best ones for any given author to submit to. It too stresses relevancy by being semi-automated. The user has to choose the most relevant category for any given article on every directory they choose to submit to.

So I apologize if I've jumped in on this conversation uninvited, but I try to help educate about the differences in choices, and how using the right software is the difference between being a spammer and a professional marketer.

I'm a firm believer that 80% of an Internet marketing business can be automated. But there are some things that need human attention. Forum conversation and interaction, as well as article submission which should be used as an outlet for teaching and building a legitimate following of appreciative readers, are two of the major areas where care should be paramount.

Bravo Ken!

Affs are lazy, I removed the spaces so they can find you -ArticleSubmitterPro.com
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Thank you Haiko

I understand how hard it is to moderate a forum, so I was leery about doing anything that would create problems for you. That's why I left all links out of my comments.

Welcome Ken to ABW. I believe your presence here can be mutually beneficial, so don't be a stranger!

X

Quote Originally Posted by Boomers
    Welcome Ken to ABW. I believe your presence here can be mutually beneficial, so don't be a stranger!

Thanks Ed

I've been around forums for quite awhile now, but this one seems to be one of the friendliest and best organized. So your welcome means a lot to me.

Quote Originally Posted by KenNadreau
    So I apologize if I've jumped in on this conversation uninvited, but I try to help educate about the differences in choices, and how using the right software is the difference between being a spammer and a professional marketer.
    No worries, I can sometimes be a little oversensitive to the potential SPAM flags that go off in my head.

You've gotten the thumbs up from Haiko, which is about as good as it gets on these boards.

Paul

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread