I'm just starting my affiliate program at [URL Removed] Any advice on where to begin? I've found lots of information about how to become an affiliate, but there doesn't seem to be many good affiliates out there. Does anyone know where I can find them? I'm offering a good deal, and my site converts well. Thanks all.

David Nevogt
    Author of "The Simple Golf Swing"

[This message was edited by Haiko on October 19, 2003 at 02:14 PM.]

I might suggest advertising your program by using proven services like those offered by affiliattefirst or affiliateannounce and others.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, advertise your program.

Jan:

Thanks for the good insight. I'm still consfused though, on where to find these affiliates. I am willing to make great offers showing affiliates a way to make good on an original product. But I can't find the experienced affiliates. Are you suggesting that I go to Florida in person to recruit offline affiliates? Thanks for your help.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jan72:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dnevogt:
    I'm just starting my affiliate program at [URL Removed] Any advice on where to begin? I've found lots of information about how to become an affiliate, but there doesn't seem to be many good affiliates out there. Does anyone know where I can find them? I'm offering a good deal, and my site converts well. Thanks all.

David Nevogt

[This message was edited by Haiko on October 19, 2003 at 02:14 PM.]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi David Nevogt,

Show us the money and a good deal and you can find many good affiliates out here, if it have to do with golf, Florida is a good place for you to recruit affiliates, but if you just want to promote your affiliate link here, you are just wasteing your time.... just go to ffanet.com and deal with it..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

David Nevogt

As Adam said, visit the link below,

http://www.abestweb.com/merchants/advertising.htm

This forum has over 10,000 members and those members have huge selling power.

As Adam & JJJAY said, visit the link below,

The top affiliates are here on this board, we are watching you post and waiting to actually see the program so we can decide.

ABW Ambassador
    Hi

As Adam, JJJay and Sandra said, visit the link below:

-------------
    <font size="1">Ladies and Gentleman you are being robbed every day, you know it and you're not doing anything about it. When is enough, enough? </font>

I have an all golf website, and figured out how to get to your site post (edited) link...

I will not offer any review however in lieu of your posting the program in the appropriate manner (here) to allow each member to decide for themselves.

Jonathon Palbicke
    Webmaster
    www.krookedstix.com
    Webmaster@krookedstix.com
    Krooked Stix, Inc.
    It's all golf baby!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread