I need tires (winter will happen)
    anyone have any luck with any tire merchants?
    I know a lot of my friends buy there tires online. So far all I have found is the tire rack.com and they pay only 6%.
    Thanks in advance
    Bob

"I did'nt get where I'm at today by worrying about how I'm going to feel tomorrow."

Sears is were I buy my tires, they do have an affiliate program. I use them for household goods, you may want to see if they offer for there automotive goods.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Robert:

I bet if you contact Rick over at JcWhitney he can recommend you the best tire merchants

Jack Mitchell
    http://jacksretail.com

ABW Ambassador
    I have several automotive sites and tires have never been a good seller. I just bought tires and only briefly considered buying them online. The sites are good resources to find out what you want, but you won't get the same warranties, free rotations, free flat repair, siping, etc. that a local shop can do... I still promote tirerack, but I also have links to 1010tires, even though they don't have an affiliate program, but because they'll add your link to their directory.

Zimpy.com - Make a statement!

Die Parasites Die!!

ABW Ambassador
    Better check your link from 1010, Celicaphile. They took mine down and never told me. I had theirs removed from my site in seconds after I found that out. I was especially pissed off because they were the ones that solicited the link exchange in the first place.

I recently bought four new tires online with TireRack (used Connie's Link) and paid less than what my local automotive shop charged me for two (including installation and balancing). Tire Rack is also a JCWhitney partner.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    I bought wide, low profile, high speed Kuhmo's (165 MPH rated) at a great price from TireRack and I couldn't even find them anywhere else. Ordered on Thursday afternoon and Friday morning the local installer called and said they were sitting there.

Also, have been a TireRack affiliate for a long time. Used to do very well with them but I think there's a lot more competition out there now, plus fewer newbies that don't already know about TireRack now and who aren't already on their mailing list for their catalogs, so revenues have dropped radically over the past year.

They're a very good merchant to deal with at any rate, and I don't know of any other tire affiliate merchant out there.

ABW Ambassador
    I still have 3 sites listed at 1010tires.com (a category created specifically for one)...
    I'll probably give one of those two (1010tires & tirerack) a try when I get 17" rims and low profile tires ...I was kind of in a pinch wen I got the ones the other week, but knowing what I know now (the shop lost my lug key & wouldn't admit it...though they did give me an "extra" they had) I'd probably look into the alternative.
    What about getting a 65,000 warranty w/ the tires, free tire rotation, flat repair, etc when you buy online?

Zimpy.com - Make a statement!

Die Parasites Die!!

Thanks all
    Ifound a set on Ebay for a great price.
    Let it snow!!

"I did'nt get where I'm at today by worrying about how I'm going to feel tomorrow."

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread