Unhappy Experts please advice
    Gurus and experts,

I need advice on where to start i have little bit of SEO experience and i have account on CJ but i am looking for some help on what to use for generating web pages automatically using CJ affiliate programs.

I am not sure how to use datafeed , Is there any best software out there that will use datafeed to generate web pages. i read some of the posts but they are quiet old ...like one i was reading about gocollect.pl but i didn't find it anywhere.

Gururs please advice ...i am a newbie.

thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by aix4200
    Gurus and experts,

I need advice on where to start i have little bit of SEO experience and i have account on CJ but i am looking for some help on what to use for generating web pages automatically using CJ affiliate programs.

I am not sure how to use datafeed , Is there any best software out there that will use datafeed to generate web pages. i read some of the posts but they are quiet old ...like one i was reading about gocollect.pl but i didn't find it anywhere.

Gururs please advice ...i am a newbie.

thanks,
    I don't have any of the titles you're looking for, but since when I got here for the first time I was looking for the same thing about how to use a datafeed, this is all I can tell you now...

If you have some time, a little bit of money try with WebMerge and read and study the WebMerge Forum Here

If you have plenty of time, regardless of how much money you have, try to learn at least some MySQL and PHP, and then read the Programming Corner Forum Here and then read and study the Building UNIQUE autoupdating bulletproof datafeed sites that sell. Here

If you don't have the time or the money to learn or buy anything, just use some of the free merchants tools that they provide in order to use their datafeeds for free, like for example: Golden Can and many others, you can find more information about GoldenCAN on the GoldenCAN Forum Here

Now, while the links I have provided to you here on your first post may or may not be what you're really looking for, I don't know about that.

But your "I am not sure how to use datafeed" line was what prompted me to reply with all this info to a first post by a newbie, because I was there once, and I wish that I would had have all this same info five years ago.

So good luck with your new datafeed studies.

Arrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    But your "I am not sure how to use datafeed" line was what prompted me to reply with all this info to a first post by a newbie, because I was there once, and I wish that I would had have all this same info five years ago.
    I don't know, but I have the feeling that I have been doped again:
    Quote Originally Posted by aix4200
    March 21st, 2005, 09:19 PM

Friends,

I am looking for quick affilate program to start with , i am a newbie with some web design experience.

Andy
    Andy, if that's your real name anyway,

I thought you was a real newbie, but after I replied to your post, I can see that you're not that new here on ABW.

Since you have been here since March 21st, 2005, I really don't know what to think about the real reason for this post you made today. (Three years later)

I was about to delete my reply post I just made, but I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt, because I think that even if you're not for real, I still think that my post above may help any real newbie that is looking for something like that.

Note to myself: Always check for everything before I reply to a post, or at least, just keep on going on trusting my guts as before.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    I still think that my post above may help any real newbie that is looking for something like that.
    It's a helpful post
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread