SubIDs
    For my site (and sub-sites), I use multiple subids, which are dynamically pulled from a database depending on which site they are coming from (different clients). I don't want to have to create a seperate GoldenCAN store for each one (Currently, I just pull the appropriate subid dynamically from the database and add it to the links). I'd like to do the same thing with the GoldenCAN links that are generated, but I can't seem to figure out how do do this. (I can only figure out how to manually enter the subid for each store I generate). This is going to be neccessary in order for me to be able to successfuly integrate GoldenCAN into my websites. Can you please let me know how I can do this? In case it makes a difference, I am using the XML code to pull the data into my website.

Thanks

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by birnboim
    For my site (and sub-sites), I use multiple subids, which are dynamically pulled from a database depending on which site they are coming from (different clients). I don't want to have to create a seperate GoldenCAN store for each one (Currently, I just pull the appropriate subid dynamically from the database and add it to the links). I'd like to do the same thing with the GoldenCAN links that are generated, but I can't seem to figure out how do do this. (I can only figure out how to manually enter the subid for each store I generate). This is going to be neccessary in order for me to be able to successfuly integrate GoldenCAN into my websites. Can you please let me know how I can do this? In case it makes a difference, I am using the XML code to pull the data into my website.

Thanks
    Dynamic Sub id Feature is currently in development and we hope to have it available soon.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread