can anyone help me ???
    I have opened up an account with click bank trying to get started with hoplink it says to cut and paste into my web page . Can anyone help me please i have no idea how to do this.. Thanks

Cool
    try this http://www.lollie.com/happy/cutandpaste.html
    I assume you know where to find your code at clickbank

Thank you .. yes i have the code just dont know what to do with it. i'll get on that site now thank u again

Sorry but that did not help me . This is getting so fustrating ............

Hmm. Nitro, it sounds like you really need to understand the fundamentals of building a web page or web site. Do you know any HTML at all?

I would recommend you search Google for something like "learning basic HTML," or "how to build web pages" "how to build an HTML link," etc., before you worry about making money with Clickbank.

Do you know anything at all about putting together a text link using your Clickbank code?

I get the feeling your knowledge level is lacking in the very fundamentals you will need to make money with anything that requires you to create an HTML link. Otherwise, all you need to do is create your text link in HTML and put the Clickbank hoplink into it.

I suggest you try Googling as I suggested and go from there.

Since we don't know exactly what your level of knowledge is, so we don't know how we might help you.
    Generate more fake news.

A good place to start is at http://www.w3schools.com/ . You choose your own pace to move to each new step. They start you off at square one if you want. You should know basic html before you try to do much else. Even a WP site you need to know how to fix the css and add links.
    There are a lot of predatory sites looking for new startup affiliates and they will be happy to give you a cookie cutter site for only $xxx.xx but success is elusive without that basic html.

There's always PPC, an easy way to lose a lot of money if you aren't experienced in all the nuances of keywords and negative keywords and optimizing your landing pages - and you still need a site to work with most merchants.

The cheapest (free) way to learn the basics is at that link. And plan to read a lot. Dig around in ABW and there's tons of info. (Please don't wake up 2 year old posts) Once you get started it's like a research library for newbies.

Tip:
    Don't put your Password as the Clickbank TID (like some newbies do).

Cheers, Emil

Thanks guy's . My knowlege is very basic to say the least and again thank you for your help

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread