I am new, looking for help
    Hi every one on board,

I am Amber, I found this forum while I did a research on datafeed scripts. i feel this forum is an perfect place to find my answers. I will appreciate your help. Please review my requirements below:

1. I need a price comparison website for my company where I will add datafeeds of linkshare, shareasale and CJ. I have plan to add shopping.com later as they will not approve my partner application till i have a website with unique contents.

2. I like to manually edit all the posts and rewrite descriptions so that it wont fall in duplicate contents.

I like if you can suggest me a perfect script or a coder who is experienced with developing a price comparison store that allows, manual entry, datafeeds and shopping.com.

I am also undecided on budget, so i have a initial budget of $1000.

Hope I will get some help.

Thanks in advance.

ABW Ambassador
    Welcome to this forum.

Do you have a site yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    Welcome to this forum.

Do you have a site yet?
    Hi julian,

Thanks for your reply. I dont have a website yet, but I have domain name and 2 dedicated servers. Earlier my company use to be an publisher at CJ, linkshare and shareasale, but those were just part time work.

Now i am moving ahead and we are taking this seriously. i have a budget for marketing, contents and site. I am sure members will help me to get a coder who will develop a scalable solution.

I will have many more questions later on, when i will apply to shopping.com, shopzilla and pricerunner, but today site development is high on priority,

I wonder if build a niche store is appropriate for your needs
    [URL="http://www.affiliatemarketingintro.com"]Affiliate Marketing Basics[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by niche
    I wonder if build a niche store is appropriate for your needs
    Bans and shopster are the things I wish I never use them. they are just one page scripts.

What i am looking for is a complete comparison site where i will upload CSv's or add product links directly from linkshare, CJ

Thanks for your reply.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread