What's up with Perfume merchants?
    Perfume WorldWide - closed
    Perfumeguys Inc. - offline 08/26/2008
    Perfumeland.com - offline 08/07/2008
    ScentiFul.com - offline 08/07/2008

I figured they'd be back online by the first of September. Did anyone get an email about Perfume Worldwide closing? Never did much with any of them but I still need to take them all off a site.

Would be nice to see something on the SaS control panel that lets you know you've got invalid clicks, I always forget to click the invalid links report link at the end of the day to check it. Maybe if the link flashed to let you know there was something to look at...
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by knight01
    What's up with Perfume merchants?

Perfume WorldWide - closed
    Perfumeguys Inc. - offline 08/26/2008
    Perfumeland.com - offline 08/07/2008
    ScentiFul.com - offline 08/07/2008

I figured they'd be back online by the first of September. Did anyone get an email about Perfume Worldwide closing? Never did much with any of them but I still need to take them all off a site.

Would be nice to see something on the SaS control panel that lets you know you've got invalid clicks, I always forget to click the invalid links report link at the end of the day to check it. Maybe if the link flashed to let you know there was something to look at...
    but, maybe they #12818

ABW Ambassador
    Didn't even know Perfume Worldwide was at SAS. I have them up thru Linkshare and they're working there. With perfume merchants, I stick to the big ones, have a lot of that kind of traffic and have merchants that have been up and producing for years now. I've tried many others out and they just don't compare.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    J,

BigDiscount.com is an online discount perfume retailer with over 20 years of experience in the discount perfume industry. Our reputation for providing quality perfumes at discount prices has helped us become a leader in discount perfumes and colognes and fashion accessories. BigDiscount.com built its family-owned business on the important values of honesty, integrity and loyalty. Since 1996, we've stayed true to doing business with a "people first, products second" attitude our customers appreciate, and a guarantee that ensures customers will return again and again. Quick Overview: BigDiscount.com starts by paying 12% commissions on all sales along with 60 day cookies and is 100% Parasite Free!, Instant Cab incentives are available and we provide custom creative's to assist you in your efforts. Join Today!

They are oin SAS and are proactively managed by us, give them a try ...

Thanks in advance,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    Didn't even know Perfume Worldwide was at SAS. I have them up thru Linkshare and they're working there. With perfume merchants, I stick to the big ones, have a lot of that kind of traffic and have merchants that have been up and producing for years now. I've tried many others out and they just don't compare.
    Trust,
    I'm not sure which ones you consider the big ones, but I'd say I probably would agree that the 2 that get the most traffic from me are likely to be the ones you're talking about.

Andy,
    When I searched for perfume on SaS it brought up centercaps and costumediscounters, I thought something weird was going on with the search. I did see BigDiscount and believed it was a general products program due to the results showing. But have since applied and am awaiting ftp approval.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knight01
    Andy,
    When I searched for perfume on SaS it brought up centercaps and costumediscounters, I thought something weird was going on with the search. I did see BigDiscount and believed it was a general products program due to the results showing. But have since applied and am awaiting ftp approval.
    S,

FTP has been approved and you are ready to go...

also, our feed is current:

Your ShareASale DatafeedNumber of Products4070Last Updated08-26-2008 6:25 PM

Thanks in advance for your support,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread