Unhappy Cj Deactivated Me I Dont Know Why?
    i have been using cj since past 3 years. i always use google adwords to promote cj advertisers's products. recently i promoted one matchmaking advertiser program by inserting banners of this advertiser in my own website through google adwords but i could not get sales i got only free leads then that advertiser sent me email to terminate me saying now i will not get paid for free leads, only will be paid for paid subscriptions only. this advertiser later deducted all my free leads payment and put all free leads earning in corrected status yesterday morning. then yesterday evening i received cj account deactivation mail from cj...plz help me anyone. i have not committed any illegal clicks or leads...all leads came from only adwords which i have adwords advertisement records for this advertiser....How can i contact cj fax or email or what???
    Last edited by pakm1003; September 4th, 2008 at 01:14 AM. Reason: some alphabet miatake

ABW Ambassador
    Some contact info on this page - http://www.cj.com/about/contact.html

Dear friends,

No one answer in this matter?

Arrow
    Hi I would just like to respond, because this happens more than you would think. I also had a advertiser term me because I got leads. here is what I did. I emailed them saying if you didn't want leads then don't make banners directing to the lead form or anything else, and I moved on. Those advertisers that term for getting good leads are cheap and only looking for free advertising. I know that is mean, but it is the only way I can explain it. I don't use adwords, I just do local stuff and have my little website. But that is called getting free advertising, why pay for a seo when we can get people who think they are going to get paid advertise for us. It is cheap and effecient and the only thing we have to do is at the end of the month remember to reverse all of the leads from everyone and poof no out of pocket expense and we are making a ton of money.
    (There should be a site where we can list all of the companies that do this so affiliates don't waste there time advertising and working hard for nothing.)
    Oh ok I know I now sound like some crazy lady so I will stop. I am sorry that you are going through this. Just reapply for cj again.

That's why I stay away from leads business.

Yea I know , but even with out the leads i still got over $50.00! So i am a happy camper. Tis money I didn't have be4.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread