Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    There was a post in another thread asking why so many people call me happymoon instead of happypoon and I just saw a response that said some people didn't like to use the "P" word.

Well, I figured I'd set the record straight and tell what my handle is for - as much as I love Women and Nookie "I mean Nova" LOL, my handle has nothing to do with what some of you evidently think. There are a few other handles I don't quite get as well so perhaps others will share information on their handle too. We can learn a little more about each other and have some fun doing it too. With that in mind.........

For those people who are afraid to use the poon word, Poon is a fishermans slang for a "Tarpon" which I greatly enjoy catching down in the Florada Keys.

Happypoon is a pharse that was coined while watching a school of poons happily feeding on other bait "called daisy chaining". The poons actually encircle the bait much like you've seen whales do on TV using bubbles to keep them bunched up while they take turns going thru the bait feeding in a very organized way.

The statement coined while watching this was "now those are some happypoons". It was the kinda moment that sticks out vividly in your mind and this was one of those moments for me.

I've been told by a palm reader that I was a dog in a previous life "that's another story in itself" but I know deep down I was really a fish...... maybe even a happypoon

===================================
    Child labor laws exist yet, parasite partnering merchants (PP Merchants) and the COC allow an adult affiliates income to be diverted into the pockets of parasites and consider it normal business!

Why give parasites unlimited cookie durations and credit for sales where they divert our users and overwrite our cookies. PP merchants and the COC directly supports what many consider unfair trade practices, identity theft and thievery!

ABW Ambassador
    My name, although I'm not a redhead

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    You know how I love Freebies and going against the grain. I decided I'd get some free traffic to a POS un-copyable site and spur folks here towards honest affiliate marketing. If my site sells anything ...so can theirs.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Poon, I'm not sure what I thought it meant except maybe some cute animal like a racoon. Tarpoon's never entered my mind though.

I was just trying to stop the growing misconception by many here that I was male instead of female. It was still amazing how many folks still called me "he" while saying Ms. B in the same breath.

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

My friends call me Jay, short for Jason, years ago I tried the username Jay in a forum, Jay was taken, I tried JJay, that was taken, guess what JJJay was free

?

Fred

You might just be a Redneck if - Birds are attracted to your beard...

ABW Ambassador
    LOL JJJay....... I thought you would say you stuttered... Just kidding of course.

===================================
    Child labor laws exist yet, parasite partnering merchants (PP Merchants) and the COC allow an adult affiliates income to be diverted into the pockets of parasites and consider it normal business!

Why give parasites unlimited cookie durations and credit for sales where they divert our users and overwrite our cookies. PP merchants and the COC directly supports what many consider unfair trade practices, identity theft and thievery!

Using my real life nick here. I'm not a Cat, though.

But I do have a Cat.

Andy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by happypoon:
    LOL JJJay....... I thought you would say you stuttered... Just kidding of course. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    just wondering if there is JJJJay out there LOL Guess what
    http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...UTF-8&q=JJJJay

When I first joined here people didn't know my name (Jill) and I didn't want to use that. I'm an unimaginative sort of chick so I simply used the name of my main site. No URL worries here for me - it's a content site.

The coffee cup? mmmm....coffee.... that's all I'm going to say.

Edited to say...where's my coffee cup avitar?!

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    My nickname describes my personality to a "T" when I come across a good idea.
    Rarely do I think of the pros and cons of something, I just do it.
    So far it has always worked out. knock on wood.

It is never too late to be what you might have been.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Justdoit:
    My nickname describes my personality to a "T" when I come across a good idea.
    Rarely do I think of the pros and cons of something, I just do it.
    So far it has always worked out. knock on wood.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Oh, I just thought you like Nike

BLFH (Ms. B) You are not a man?

Love that story poon

yours was a good one JJJay

My name is nathaniel and I wanted N for my name, but like JJJay it was taken so I added the G then the o then the r until I got a name that was not taken ...the rest is history I am Gordon now

I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    <font color=red size="1">All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....</font><font color=blue size="1">STAMP EM OUT!!!</font>
    Take care
    YouTrek.com

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Nope, I an "Adidas" kind of girl..

Just Lurking
    I got the my nickname at work. "Baby Buddha" because they thought I needed a little more practice. I was a little ruff on a Supervisors one night. After a 120 hours of no sleep last thing I needed was a supervisor. Guess the company didn't need him either they let him quit.

My name is self-explanatory!

The day I had to pick a nic was the day I went to the barber's and had my hair cut real short. I asked the barber to put some gel in my hair. And viola! It was spiked ala Billy Idol. So the nic is really a combination of "spike" and "do" (short for hairdo). It was the only thing I could think of at the time. LOL

SandraR
    yes but how did you get it Butthead?

I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    <font color=red size="1">All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....</font><font color=blue size="1">STAMP EM OUT!!!</font>
    Take care
    YouTrek.com

In a former life I spent a year teaching English in the Czech Republic.

The local bar served what is just about the best beer you will find anywhere, bar NONE.

Radegast...

Self-explanatory ... though I am not a mouse.

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware!
    [What is Parasiteware? click here to learn more]

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    I'm a buddha - got enlightened a few months ago, because this is an affiliate marketing forum, so, AffiliateBuddha.

---
    "What we think, we become."
    -- Gautama The Buddha

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gordon:
    SandraR
    yes but how did you get it Butthead? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Hubbie will vow for my title, 12 years of marriage will make anyone a Butthead!

Affiliate Manager
    My name
    My company

and I am occassionaly a dragonfly...

Jessica Hutson
    Senior Manager of Affiliate Relations/Development
    Interactive Affiliate Network

A parasite free contract since June 2001
    http://ian.com

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    This is a fun thread. What I have always wondered and never thought to ask - maybe everyone else knows... What does BLFH stand for???

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">4LowRates ::ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds :: Roadloans :: More Soon!
    </font>

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I'll duck this one due to past experiences...."What does BLFH stand for???

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast