Make a donation to "Affiliate Marketers Give Back"
    Has anyone received this discount code when donations were made? I make regular donations to Breast Cancer Research and sponsor people who take part in the 3Day events. In fact 10% of the profit I make from affiliate sales goes to the breast cancer organization. I probably would not use the offered discount code to the affiliate summit in Boston. But I did email copies of my confirmations on four occasions to realdeal at affiliatesummit dot com and never received this code or even an acknowledgement of my email to them. Like I say it does not affect me personally but if I never received anything what about people it might affect?

Hi Narrows Bridge,

The Discount code was for Summit Boston which has already taken place, I'm sure that's why they haven't pinged you back yet. They might pass on the discount for Vegas (Jan 11-13, 2009) and if not I'll give you a special code for Vegas when I get it if you'd like. Thank you for your kind generosity!
    BTW, I realized I haven't welcomed you yet, so without further adieu welcome to the ABW family!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

CPA Network Rep Dina - MarketLeverage Blogger's Avatar
    Thanks NarrowsBridge for your continued support. Our team will begin our three day walk next Friday!
    [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]Dina Riccobono[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR=Blue]MarketLeverage Marketing Manager
    Twitter: MarketLeverage / MLDina[/COLOR]

ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NarrowsBridge
    Has anyone received this discount code when donations were made? I make regular donations to Breast Cancer Research and sponsor people who take part in the 3Day events. In fact 10% of the profit I make from affiliate sales goes to the breast cancer organization. I probably would not use the offered discount code to the affiliate summit in Boston. But I did email copies of my confirmations on four occasions to realdeal at affiliatesummit dot com and never received this code or even an acknowledgement of my email to them. Like I say it does not affect me personally but if I never received anything what about people it might affect?

Hey NarrowsBridge,

The fundraising promotion that you are specifically talking about is located here.

This fundraiser specifically entailed a donation to be made under the name of one of our team members for the upcoming Breast Cancer 3-day walk in Seattle next week.

Checking the donations that came in for our team, I don't see any listed that have originated from Gig Harbor, WA, where it says you are from.

I also checked and we haven't received any emails containing these receipts that you mention. You can feel free to forward them to me directly at missy [at] affiliatesummit [dot] [com].

If you have made a donation under any of my teammates names, and want to use that credit to an upcoming Affiliate Summit conference, I'll be happy to honor it, even though the promotion was specifically for Boston and actually has ended.

Thanks and take care,

Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

Just to add that I also had this problem. I forwarded the email to the address given but received no response - my email was sent on the 29th April. As I wasn't able to attend the Boston summit due to timing issues, I wasn't actually worried about it anyway. I just wanted to point out that the problem had happened more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue
    Just to add that I also had this problem. I forwarded the email to the address given but received no response - my email was sent on the 29th April. As I wasn't able to attend the Boston summit due to timing issues, I wasn't actually worried about it anyway. I just wanted to point out that the problem had happened more than once.
    Hey Sue,

If you can forward that email to me (if you still have it) I'd really appreciate it. I want to find out why it wasn't followed up on.

Thanks again for your support.

-Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com

Thank you Missy
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Hi Narrows Bridge,

The Discount code was for Summit Boston which has already taken place, I'm sure that's why they haven't pinged you back yet. They might pass on the discount for Vegas (Jan 11-13, 2009) and if not I'll give you a special code for Vegas when I get it if you'd like. Thank you for your kind generosity!
    BTW, I realized I haven't welcomed you yet, so without further adieu welcome to the ABW family!
    All donations were made before the events plus I donate monthly to breast cancer. I feel very strongly about finding a cure and will continue to make regular donations. I have sponsored walkers in the upcoming walk in Seattle as well. I don't need anything I just wanted to make a point that I never received anything after sending my confirmations to Affiliate Summit, Inc.. It also sounds like others have run into the same problem and would would like to thank Missy Ward for all that she has done and providing her email address for those people.

Kindest regards,

Stu
    Webzedge

Quote Originally Posted by NarrowsBridge
    All donations were made before the events plus I donate monthly to breast cancer. I feel very strongly about finding a cure and will continue to make regular donations. I have sponsored walkers in the upcoming walk in Seattle as well. I don't need anything I just wanted to make a point that I never received anything after sending my confirmations to Affiliate Summit, Inc.. It also sounds like others have run into the same problem and would would like to thank Missy Ward for all that she has done and providing her email address for those people.

Kindest regards,

Stu
    Webzedge
    Hey Stu,

Can you do me a favor and send those receipts of donations made to our team directly to me? As I said in my previous post, we don't show any record of them being made and I would really like to investigate it. I'd love to get those credited to our team

Thanks again for everything.

-Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Sue

Thanks for sending the email Sue. I responded yesterday.

Just let me know when you're ready for Vegas

-Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread