Thread: Shoes.com Ending at buy.at?

Shoes.com Ending at buy.at?
    Say it isn't so! We were just starting to get something going!
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

ABW Ambassador
    I see that just now going thru my email, thought they just launched a little over a month ago.

ABW Ambassador
    What? I didn't get any emails . What's the email saying?

ABW Ambassador
    "The Shoes.com program will be closing on October 3rd. The full cookie period of 30 days will be honored after the program closes.

We would like to thank you for your promotion of the program. If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact me. gabe.goldstein at platform-a.com"

ABW Ambassador
    Wondering what's going on...I just joined their program when Andy promoted it here. Had all links set up. Now have to start all over with Google Network/Performics? I wish Andy will have a good explanation on this.

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Hello mayfly,

I want to reiterate on this post that I am not speaking on behalf of Andy, however I did address this issue on our forum at this link

I know this may not be the ideal answer, but believe me both buy.at and ARC know how you feel.

Thank you
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Emilio for posting.

I fully understand your and ARC's situation. I've only been with bayat for a while, but it is my pleasure woking with you guys. I've always appreciated the fast email responses and great support ARC team provided. Sorry to hear shoes.com leaving...

Affiliate Network Rep
    Good morning all of my affiliate friends,

Sorry I didn't post sooner but I had to make sure all of our ducks were in a row.

Sadly, yes, Shoes.com has decided to leave buy.at. They are leaving for internal reasons and it is not a reflection on the network. They had a previous relationship with another network and decided to take all of their business there.

While we do wish Shoes.com the best of luck we are not pleased with how this could effect our affiliates. With that said you have our deepest apologies for not being given more notice and for putting in so much hard work just to have it taken away.

As always the folks at buy.at are here to help our affiliates and we are sorry for any problems we might have caused you and your sites.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me through private message.

Sincerely,
    Charlie Calabrese

9. Newsletter Signup