http and a telephoto
    Zen Cart to Shareasale Format Plugin?
    I know there is an osCommerce to Shareasale datafeed format plugin, does anyone know of a Zen Cart to Shareasale datafeed format plugin? I wanted to ask before I set out to find someone to create one for me, I have some clients using Zen Cart and my merchant sites are using it, so now it is feasible for me to investigate instead of making the feeds by hand each time they are updated.

If there is someone interested in the project and there isn't anything already available, drop me an email or pm, I'll give it a day or so before I post on a couple techy type forums. Even if there is one out there, I may need it customized. Someone familiar with EZPopulate would be great if we can just improve that to add some functionality.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

http and a telephoto
    I found one plugin doing a search on Google, but I don't know if it will grab the prices when priced by attributes, which is a setting missing in the current data output scripts, so I am still looking for someone that might want to take on coding this directly for me. I would want to release it as a Zen Cart community plugin with credit to the developer and Team Loxly both.
    Deborah Carney

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    I found one plugin doing a search on Google, but I don't know if it will grab the prices when priced by attributes, which is a setting missing in the current data output scripts, so I am still looking for someone that might want to take on coding this directly for me. I would want to release it as a Zen Cart community plugin with credit to the developer and Team Loxly both.
    Hi Loxly
    I am publisher,and intend to make new website with a lot of product cataogs from various merchants ,from SAS and CJ,is Zen Cart good fom me?
    regards
    Duka

http and a telephoto
    Zen Cart is a shopping cart, if you are going to use it for affiliate links you would need to change the Buy Now button to go to the merchant's site. The other problem is making it able to link to images that are not hosted on your server.

Some affiliates have been able to customize it to work with datafeeds, but that isn't how I'm using it. I'm using it as a merchant to sell my own products from.
    Deborah Carney

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Zen Cart is a shopping cart, if you are going to use it for affiliate links you would need to change the Buy Now button to go to the merchant's site. The other problem is making it able to link to images that are not hosted on your server.

Some affiliates have been able to customize it to work with datafeeds, but that isn't how I'm using it. I'm using it as a merchant to sell my own products from.
    Thanks, Loxly
    I have to ask publishers for an advice

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread