Affiliate Defined Subtracking - Am I missing something
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't see conversion % based on tracking code or epc based on tracking code anywhere in Shareasale stats... Doesn't this kind of defeat the purpose?

Say I have 100 clicks with tracking "moo", to find out how well that keyword was performing I would have to go onto activity details and count all the sales with "moo" for that day and then add them up and then divide 100 by how many "moo"'s there are. What about if I am tracking over 100 keywords at a time? (which is what I want to do)

I like shareasale, its got some good merchants and I have found one which could be gold but this is holding me back. Can someone please elaborate on this, I feel like I must be missing something, surely nobody uses the feature like this???

37 views and no reply, come on people! All I need is for someone to tell me how to use this feature to effectively optimize keyword bidding. Or to simply tell me you can't.

The subid is not a huge amount of use at the shareasale web site.

You have to download the report to your computer and then run the maths on it in a spreadsheet or other program.

Or, that's what I do.

Crispin

Quote Originally Posted by crispin
    The subid is not a huge amount of use at the shareasale web site.

You have to download the report to your computer and then run the maths on it in a spreadsheet or other program.

Or, that's what I do.

Crispin
    Yeh I was thinking of doing that but it is such a long and unneccessary way to do such a simple thing. This is the only affiliate network or program which seemingly goes against all logic when creating its reports system. SAS has about 6 different reports pages which could easily be merged into 2 simple stats checkers with way more usability, it is ridiculous. Oh well, guess I'll have to make do... Don't think I will be using SAS for any other merchants then I already am though until they get their stats system updated.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread