Does Anyone Belong To LinkConnector
    Hello Fellow Internet Marketing Enthusiasts,

I was wondering if anyone can provide some affiliate related feedback regarding Link Connect. I am a merchant on the Shareasale network and am currently looking to broaden the platform of our Affiliate network as a whole.

Thank you.

-Mitch
    Last edited by loxly; September 9th, 2008 at 01:57 PM. Reason: removed manual sig link

http and a telephoto
    Do a search here and you will find plenty of info.

Best to stay where you are and work on recruiting and activating your affiliates on one network first.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

I actually just joined LinkConnector yesterday because of one merchant's product line that I wanted to promote. I resisted for several months because they did not receive much positive feedback at ABW. However, I re-read the posts this week-end and decided to give them a try. I set up links, figured out the reporting and tracking, and see one sale today. That's all I know about them so far.

I am also interested in hearing other affiliate's experiences.

Thanks for the tip and I will look over the posts. I think to reach the greatest number of revenue producing affiliates, cross networking is probably the answer. Each network has a loyal base of affiliates which would be hard to reach one by one focusing on just one network.

Thanks,

-Mitch
    Last edited by loxly; September 9th, 2008 at 06:10 PM. Reason: removed manual sig link

http and a telephoto
    Mitch, be sure to research cross network tracking also if you feel the need to sign up with multiple networks. Also, please stop adding a manual signature to your posts, it's against the rules. Your link is in your profile for those that want to find your site.

You might want to check with some of the OPMs about some consulting to find the best way to find revenue producing affiliates. Spreading yourself out instead of concentrating your efforts could be counterproductive.

If you must add a second network, look at Avantlink. Revenue producing affiliates here seem to like them in addition to Shareasale.
    Deborah Carney

Debbie,

Thanks for your suggestion about the signature. I apply it by force of habit. I will refrain from applying it to notes in the future.

Speaking of future, I received an email from Affiliate Future today, soliciting me to join their Affiliate program. The representative certainly seemed nice enough, but I haven't really looked into yet. I see they have a forum on this site. I thought I would mention it because we are discussing different Affiliate networks.

What exactly is an OPM anyway? 8-)

-Mitch

http and a telephoto
    OPM = Outsourced Program Manager

http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=236

That would be someone that can consult with you on network issues, recruiting and activating affiliates, or can do part or full time affiliate management for you. There are several very good firms represented here at ABW, you can see their forums via the above link. I'm one also, but am not pitching my services I prefer clients that run on just one network.
    Deborah Carney

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread