Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Dawdle Launches with Google Affiliate Network
    Google Affiliate Network is excited to announce the Dawdle affiliate program!

Web site: http://www.dawdle.com

Program Highlights:

* 4% Commission
    * 3-5% average conversion
    * Average order size above $25
    * Free Shipping, No Sales Tax
    * 30-day commission duration
    * BYOL available
    * Datafeed available

Dawdle is the largest online marketplace for gamers with the lowest marketplace fees. Gamers can buy and sell new and used video games, systems, and accessories with other gamers online. Dawdle is perfect for video game sites, sports sites, and other sites that target young men. Shopping, deal, coupon, and comparison shopping sites are also invited to join - with our support of many platforms and listing ease of use, we have many unique items not available on other sites!

Least Expensive Marketplace With a Focus on Gamers
    Dawdle only charges 11.99% commissions, with no listing, per-transactions, variable, insurance, or monthly fees. We allow sellers to list items in seconds, not minutes or hours. Our focus on gaming and our price leadership is what allows us to grow by leaps and bounds.

For more information contact:
    Sachin Agarwal - affiliates[at]dawdle.com

Just what I was looking for today!

Affiliate Manager Sachin - Dawdle.com's Avatar
    Thumbs up Reply from Dawdle.com Affiliate Manager
    Hey all. Nice to see this hit my Google Alert today.

I'm Sachin Agarwal, and I'm currently the Affiliate Manager for the Dawdle.com affiliate program. As you can see from our recent blog post, we're growing by leaps and bounds: http://blog.dawdle.com/2008/09/thats-a-hockey.html

Dawdle is built to allow gamers and independent retailers to buy and sell their games, systems, and accessories with other gamers with no listing fees and the lowest commissions of any full-featured online marketplace. Dawdle has no PayPal and no back-and-forth, allowing users to get the best value with the least effort.

If you have any questions or need help troubleshooting some issues, please give me a holler. You can just respond in this thread or contact us at affiliates@dawdle.com.

Cheers,
    Sachin

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread