Results 1 to 5 of 5
September 9th, 2008, 04:01 PM #1Could You Please Give Us Your Opinion?
We've been speaking to Tim Taylor regarding tools and ways for existing affiliate partners to better know and understand how Tim helps people become Millionaire's through Real Estate investment practices. I've personally finished hearing this sample session and I would like for you to do the same.
We would like for you to listen in on Tim's session and give us your feedback. Please click on this link and listen in on this session now, I think you'll find it very informative and interesting. We would also like for you to download this action manual so you can take notes and follow along, this will also help in giving you a sample of what a consumer would have to read and go over through the audio session.
We would really appreciate your feedback on the program and your personal thoughts on what we can do to make this program more attractive to consumers. I really appreciate the time anyone takes, look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your support!
If you haven’t had a chance to JOIN, please click on this link!
September 10th, 2008, 03:50 PM #2
OK yesterday I listened to all of it, opened the manual, didn't print it out but did follow along.
Please note that what I say is only to help the program and with having an real RE background also I have some additional insight as well.
1. The quality of the recording ... SUCKED I can understand going for the "on the call kinda feel" but the static, crackling and worse call waiting kicking in (twice) really made me feel that he's a picker. It's only a few bucks to get a connector to record directly off the phone, removes all the static, noise, and interference ... if he was what I consider to be real, he would have done that, if not then someone real on his team would have made that point because charging what he charges he should do it right and have it appear to be top shelf, not some radio shack recorder type set up.
2. Content - Well this can be broken down into two parts A) RE and B) Motivation / background ... If I'm spending that kinda money for the course, I'm pretty sure the people buying can motivate themselves, enough to shell out the money to listen so I find it insulting and fluff as an intro and I would feel robbed. The RE content, was same thing Yellow background with same text on Yellow paper or with spaces in newspaper ... that isn't instruction that's same shit diff smell and throw enough of it to the wall it may stick. The only part that I took as worth anything was the chart on page 6 - the buying strategies but this was really only covered superficially. So Once again i got the feel of fluff and not steak.
3. The fluff lead to many questions like ... is this what I should expect for the whole course? Or is this what I get if I don't do the one on one training? If so it isn't worth it, if it is, forget it.
4. I kept hearing that he only trains 12 people yet they key to success is all about helping others and grow with them together, but he contradicts itself ... if he only helps 12 people at a time - as he's only helping a limited group one on one ... but then he had the other course where it's open to all? This was confusing and led to much pre-sales apprehension and questions.
5. To say no money down after all the Carlton sheets and other RE personas for all these years you really need to sell how it can be done in real world numbers and illustrations because NO one really believes it can really be done - even more so in these times of bank failures and foreclosures a plenty. Yeah you can keep going from hardship case after hardship case until someone gives you a split-fund or an option but you still need to get funding and with today's lending market that's close to impossible.
6. If it were me, I'd focus on short sale instruction and foreclosure opts, it's that market and make sure he has a bank of lending sources at the ready for these people to look up if not you'll have charge back city.
7. BTW, I like his mantras and guidance on the motivation, i completely agree with them, but he's not Tony Robbins, nor are they paying for that, there is a big difference.
8. Affiliate wise it was leak city, call this 800#, go to this website etc, no method for tracking at all - red flags galore, but I assume that would be built in prior to getting into the call or the recording of the call.
As I said, it's real. Sorry if it was harsh or something you didn't want to hear, but it's honest.
September 10th, 2008, 04:02 PM #3
I wanted to add, that although it needs some direction and updating - to keep it fresh for today's market it definitely has legs and could be a slam dunk if repackaged and offered correctly.
September 10th, 2008, 06:54 PM #4
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
- St Clair Shores MI.
Once the inflated prices of houses nationwide level off to prices where the mortgage payments are affordable to the average family RE will revitalize. Flipping housing, where Freddie and Franny are removed from the stock exchange for lack of capital assets valuation while Countrywide execs are flipping burgers, will take some doing.
The RE sharks are swimming in bloody water right now eating dead bodies. Best these tapes and the message get some real professional treatments as this RE market rebound needs more then the old recycled hype. Like I told some Gold/Silver investment hypsters months ago.... CASH is todays most valuable growth asset. Look what you can buy to today with 100,000 in CASH verses $100,000 in 6 month old Silver or Gold certificates.... Just wait 6 more months and the CASH will buy even more... LOL.
Now I know with Andy and your help any merchant can sell Ice Cream to Eskimos through the SAS affiliate force. So listen to Haiko's advice and put some professional sizzle into the 65 hours of RE presentationWebmaster's... Mike and Charlie
"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"
September 13th, 2008, 09:33 AM #5
I want to take this moment to thank many of you who have reviewed the material and provided us with honest feedback. I am now speaking with Tim and soon hope to have a few answers concerning the audio program. Thank you again to all who particpated.