Question What is .......
    Ok Sound this might sound silly, but i have $18.00 hanging out in Extended payment section of my stats. Of course it is leads, from the same company. Does that mean that the company is too broke to pay this month? Any thoughts?

Exclamation
    aww. something that was reversed just bumped up to extended payments, if I only knew what a extended payment was, that is nice. Any body out there who can tell me or advise me what is a extended payment? Let me be more specific because obviously a extended payment is they are extending it. The question should be is typically how long does a payment stay in the extended payment section? The $18.00 which I know sounds silly, is from a matchmaking site and it is like 4 people signed up or what ever they did to get me the $18.00. I actually removed their banner about 2 1/2 weeks ago from my site because it didn't really match anything that I was doing and it got very little attention.
    Last edited by jodyq; September 10th, 2008 at 11:31 AM.

Again - they are probably not going to pay you what they owe you.

Learn a lesson from this - forget about it - and move on to some else.

You're just going to get ulsers worring about it.

We've all been screwed at times by different merchants.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

If you go to the help within cj and search on extended payment, under Analyze My Commission Detail, there is a definition
    "Extended: Transactions may be extended by an advertiser one time only, for a period of 30 days."
    I have one advertiser that extends all transactions. I always get paid, one month later.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyM
    If you go to the help within cj and search on extended payment, under Analyze My Commission Detail, there is a definition
    "Extended: Transactions may be extended by an advertiser one time only, for a period of 30 days."
    I have one advertiser that extends all transactions. I always get paid, one month later.
    Thank you, I am still learning the ways to look up stuff and that just help out a bunch.
    PS. Is there a tutorial on CJ because I feel really silly sometimes with the questions i bring up.

Actually, there are tutorials, under help, CJU Online. I don't know if they're any good. I always seem to learn most things at the networks the hard way, by trial and error. Also quite often by reading a post on abestweb that triggers a light bulb.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread