ABW Ambassador
    anyone get respond from them ?

just email em
    they promise november.but when exactly?

hurryyyyyyyyyyy cj XMAS wait me !!!!!!!!!!!

ABW Ambassador
    I seem to remember it took them a week or so to return my first datafeed, but any updates since then have taken only a day or so.

This is one area of CJ where I have been impressed by the level of support and feedback.

-----------
    JoKeThInG
    -----------

ABW Ambassador
    wow got email today from prod@cj.com

thanks CJ now i have data feed link [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

hello ABW expert
    any advices/tips for me to this facilty ? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Just wrote another email to see if I can have mine yet...

I has requested CJ for my Product Data Feed and they responded within a day and they had everything for me.

I also updated the product feed a couple of days ago and they did it in 2 days.

Wish I was having good luck with the CJ datafeed.

I requested my very first datafeed from them about 9 days ago.

I got an e-mail last night from them with the URL where it would be, and a note that it would be available "first thing tomorrow morning."

Well, it's "tomorrow." And the only thing there is a 0-byte "merchants.txt" file. No .zip file.

One of my vendors is JCWhitney, and I believe that they supply a datafeed, even if my other vendors don't.

If I don't see anything today I'll e-mail CJ tomorrow. Sigh.

-- Mike

HIya MikeO

If they have said that you will get the zipped file tomorrow, you will get it. Just wait.

And i am also as affiliate of JCWhitney and they have 7042 products .

Just wait a bit [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Well, still nothing in the URL they pointed me to. "First thing tomorrow morning" (from yesterday evening) has certainly come and gone, now.

The 0-length file that's there appeared late last night, after the URL just giving a "404" before then. I'm hoping that isn't all that's going to be there, but so far no joy.

Thanks for the info -- I'm glad to know for sure, now, that JCW offers a datafeed through CJ.

-- Mike

ABW Ambassador
    Jeesh ...

I never received the email ... Is there an info page on CJ?

Kinda feeling left out here.

Dave

My first datafeed was about 73 MB . When i saw that i thought " What is THAT!!"

I checked the merchants.txt file to see the products by my merchants.
    There were two merchants, one was CatalogCity and the other i dont remember.

Catalogcity had more than 200,000 products and the other merchant had more than 160,000. I dont remember the exact figures.

I dropped there program and the file size camt to 1.7 MB.

Sheesh what a drop from 73 Mb to 1.7 Mb.

ABW Ambassador
    hey farukh

how can you convert it to html pages ?
    with php+mysql ?

I havent started with it as yet. Im waiting for the new CJ Product Funtionality.

dhelle:

I finally got my datafeed, with an apology from CJ for it being a day later than promised.

I requested it by emailing them, at prod@cj.com .

I included both my CJ account # and my PID number, per instructions I've seen mentioned elsewhere on ABW.

CJ took about 9 days to respond with their email, and after I bugged them about the zero-length file being the only thing at the URL they sent, they created the right files for me the next day (today).

So don't feel left out, you have to ask for it, but they *do* send it.

-- Mike

ABW Ambassador
    hi me too got 34 MB
    its too big file
    can cj cut that file ?
    my computer said take 4 hour to download it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Dunno. Probably best to contact them and ask.

Mine was only 2.3 megs (zipped), but I'm only signed up with about 6 vendors. I know some vendors have huge datafeeds and others have tiny ones.

-- Mike

I just got mine today. Thanks, CJ! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

But any ideas whether the http://prod.cj.com/flatfile... URL is permanent to us who'd requested for the product datafeed? I mean, with CatalogCity amongst our merchants, the files are pretty huge, so not sure if we only have a limited downloading window or something. It must be a bit taxing on CJ's resources, come to think of it. And also, just how often do the files get updated anyway?

Thanks.

VAN

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread