Outsourced Program Manager RogerSnow's Avatar
    Yahoo Hockey Pool
    I am putting together a yahoo pool for other hockey junkies in the affiliate marketing space. We need 14 people. email me asap if interested.
    Roger Snow | Team Manager | Snow Consulting, Inc.
    email: info AT snow-consulting.com | View Our Clients & Affiliate Blogs | MSN: ramschamps@hotmail.com | AIM: RogerColorGuy | GoogleTalk: snowconsulting9 | Skype: snowconsulting

The pool has been setup. We already have a few people in. If you are interested. Send me an email and I will reply with the login details.
    email: info AT snow-consulting.com | View Our Clients & Affiliate Blogs | MSN: ramschamps@hotmail.com | AIM: RogerColorGuy | GoogleTalk: snowconsulting9 | Skype: snowconsulting

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    pool? is is fantasy hockey or pick'em?

It's a fantasy hockey pool with live draft (head to head each week). It is not a pick 'em pool.

Outsourced Program Manager ChrisMiquel's Avatar
    I'm from South Florida and have never heard about a fantasy hockey league. It's football season, ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

Just messing around. I don't know much about hockey, but I do watch it during the playoffs.

Good Luck with your league,

Chris

Hey Chris,

I love football, but if you ever get a chance to go watch a live hockey game, do it. You will be hooked. Trust me. It is the most exciting game to watch as it is fast paced, hard hitting and more.

Outsourced Program Manager ChrisMiquel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSnowman
    Hey Chris,

I love football, but if you ever get a chance to go watch a live hockey game, do it. You will be hooked. Trust me. It is the most exciting game to watch as it is fast paced, hard hitting and more.
    Roger,

I've never been to an NHL game, but where I'm from in West Palm Beach, FL we used to have a semi-pro team called the Blaze. I attended many of those games and I can tell you that they were exciting, and the best part was that in semi-pro hockey it seems like they fight every two minutes. People would even be fighting in the stands. I vividly remember one game where a fight broke out in the stands and you saw a lady just whaling away on somebody on the ground for like 30 seconds. When she got held back by security a man stood up all messed up and the crowd went crazy. Poor guy got kicked out by security after getting his ass beat by a lady.

Chris

Ah, you gotta love hockey fans! Great story.

We have two spots left in the pool. If you are interested in joining, please contact me asap via PM or email. The draft is on Thursday.

Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    The NHL starts tomorrow! Don't forget to set your rosters.

Enjoy!

Brent
    Brent Elias
    Affiliate Manager/Acceleration-Partners
    Belias(AT)acceleration-partners.com
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

It's going to be fun! Good luck everyone.

I so wish I was in Prague to see the Bolts in action!!!

poke czech for the WIN ladies!.!.!
    Jason Rubacky - CEO/SEO Nerd at PassTheSEO
    jason at passtheseo dot com
    @jasonrubacky

Awesome, good for you, excellent plan, but I know nothing about hockey. Best of luck to you

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread