Question Help! New Developer using Joomla QUESTION!
    Hi! I am a new developer and was wondering if someone could outline to me how to use Jumi to integrate the Popshops PHP information?

Also, can I just use the RAWContent Module extension in Joomla to integrate Popshops or do I have to use Jumi? If so, can anyone share with me how they did this?

The Windy City
    Hi Cinformation, welcome aboard. I use Jumi with Joomla 1.0.13 and 1.0.10 to integrate Popshops PHP and it works great.

You need to first copy the Popshops PHP code for your shop and save it using notepad or other ASCII editor. The file needs to have a PHP extension such as merchant.php. Upload the file to your server into the directory of your choice. I use a structure like this:

http:// domain/datafeeds/popshops

Then use Jumi within a content page to call the file using this syntax:

I haven't used the RAWContent Module extension for integration. I've had such great luck with Jumi. it never occurred to me to try anything else.

If you use the search button above and search for Joomla you'll find more posts that may be of interest.

Good luck.

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Hi Rematt,

Thank you so much for your help. I'll try that! I was just trying the RawContent Module since I wanted to test out Popshops and didn't sign up for their Pro Account yet. I don't think you can get PHP code until you have their Pro account.

It sounds like this has worked well for you though so maybe I'll do their free trial and follow your instructions above.

Thanks again,

Stand Alone Search Box in Joomla
    Anyone have any experience with a stand alone search box in Joomla? Can't seem to get mine to work unless I link directly to my .php file which then takes me out of Joomla and my template.

Any help would be much appreciated.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread