Thread: SANDALS is now live on the buy.at network!

Affiliate Network Rep ayakobing's Avatar
    SANDALS is now live on the buy.at network!
    SANDALS is now live on the buy.at network!

***Calling all Affiliates, especially Travel, Family and Entertainment sites***

Who said summer is almost over? Letís sign up for the NEW Sandals program and never let anyone shake the sand from their feet!

WHO IS SANDALS ?

*Sandals is a collection of 12 of the most romantic all-inclusive beachfront resorts on earth, created exclusively for couples traveling to Jamaica, St. Lucia, Antigua and The Bahamas.

*Sandals' Beaches properties include accommodations and amenities geared for families with kids of all ages.

*At Sandals, absolutely everything is included without any hidden-fees.

PROGRAM DETAILS

Commission Value: 4% per completed sale
    Cookie Length: 90 days

WHY SIGN UP WITH buy.at?

*We are a PARASITE FREE network
    *buy.at is a part of the Platform-A network (There are additional opportunities for business growth.)
    *You will receive GREAT support from the Affiliate team.
    *We are a fast-growing network in the U.S.- One of the top in the U.K.!

Updates on the Sandals!
    Updates::

The landing page we have for Sandals is http://www.sandals.com/promosL/hot-s...id=Buy.at&P36=. However, you can create a deep link to any page through the deep link generator in the Management Area after signing up.

Please keep in mind that the average amount spend on Sandals vacation package is $5,000. So, potential $200+ for each sale submitted.

Hello Ayako......you mention a commission of 4% is paid upon a completed sale. Does that mean at the point of full payment or completed travel.......Thanks

One more question......what are the hours of ops of your customer service center and is it in the US or in the Caribbean......Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Traveling
    Hello Ayako......you mention a commission of 4% is paid upon a completed sale. Does that mean at the point of full payment or completed travel.......Thanks
    Hi Traveling, I'm Gabe the Account Manager for the Sandals program. It is at the point of completed travel. The reason being is that travel sales are typically done in advance, you would not necessarily book your family vacation a week before you go. So in order to ensure that people do not make a sale and cancel or make a sale / pay the amount and cancel, it must be at completed travel.

If you have anymore questions you can direct them to me here gabe.goldstein@platform-a.com or call me at 212 478 8311.

I hope this helps,
    Gabe

One more question......what are the hours of ops of your customer service center and is it in the US or in the Caribbean......Thanks
    Traveling, I suppose you are asking what is buy.at's hours of operation? I would follow the general east coast time zone business hours 9-5. Some of us are available at all hours of the day , email would be the easiest way to reach us after those regular business hours.

buy.at customer service? Well, I am located in Baltimore and Gabe is in NY. We are available during the regular business hour and frequently check our e-mails during the non-business hours. Either or, we will do our best to reply back to you as soon as we can!

Hello commission of 4% is paid upon a completed sale.
    As Gabe mentioned above, all commissions are paid on completed travel. Most hurricane bookings are usually rescheduled. If they are cancelled outright, then no commissions are paid on those bookings. Hopefully, we are almost done with the hurricane season!
    Last edited by ayakobing; September 18th, 2008 at 04:42 PM.

9. Newsletter Signup