Still no reply for my enquiry
    I sent about 7 emails to Google Affiliate Network about my May payment, yeap , the May payment.

I am still waiting for their reply,So I asked some of my affiliate friends, they told me Abestweb was good community to learn how to deal with the troubles .

I would like to post my trouble here , hoping somebody can help me or give some tips:

The story is a little long, but I need to get it from the start point.

1 When I registered in performics last year, I used a dot us domain as the url . As an honest affiliate, I also used a email from that dot us domain as the primary login. However, the performics system just do not support dot us domain so I write to them to revices to my gmail. And then I got verified and my frist check at performics.

2 I think transperance means you should told the network and merchant : what do you do, who are the window person and how you make the promotion. Thus, I change the primary contact with my Girl friends contact, but leaving the accounting contact and the payee alone. My girl friends may alway help me to make the promotion and site content building job. When considering search campaign ROI, she need to log in the performics account to check the revenue data so make she is the window person more than me. BTW, I do the same thing on my CJ account.

3 We received payment notification and check. No body info us there is a problem for the discrepancy. ( We even changed the billing address in July , but no agent told me I need to verified again. What is more, they make it change!)

4 Every thing change in Aug: We do not receive the payment notification , not to speak the check .
    When we enquire the payment, just got the following info:

"Before we can help you further, please email us back explaining the

discrepancy between the Bill To name in your profile (GXXX) and
    the primary contact listed (Ms XXX)."

I reply with details and then they sent me :
    "We are looking into your account further and will email you back once we
    have verified ownership and are ready to proceed with updating your
    information. "

Sign~~~, I change the url to my new sites , and unify all the name and contact but still got no reply. As the first time verification, I update my contact at my site .

What can I do to get verified again ? and got info about payment ?
    Since I do not received any paymennts for 2 payments , I have to stop the search promotion. The worst is I invest the ppc by using my credit card. I just concern it my ruin my credit report if the payment is gone.

3 We received payment notification and check. No body info us there is a problem for the discrepancy
    We received 6 Payment after we change and keep that discreparant account profile info

Just another question :

I am a international affiliate , so to speak , none-US affiliate . My domain is www . reviewfbi . com.
    Because the domain has FBI , which is maybe too sensitive for some dumy IPS adminstrator , who has block the access if they think the content or site are against the country`s law . So I used Godaddy`s privacy register service to keep me out of any trouble related with that domain.

How google affiliate network know my ownership without any info in searching the whois?
    Last edited by Reviewfbi; September 18th, 2008 at 01:07 PM.

CJ has a function to let the adminstrator to add user for the account. I think google may consider to let the user have different access levels for more and more business user will join Google Affiliate network and earn the affiliate commission as the company revenue. I do not think it is very cool for the company staff to gain access to all the info.

CJ related user level which can be set by the admin .

Operator - May not modify account, payment or user settings
    Analyzer - May not modify account, payment or user settings. May not accept, decline or expire relationships
    Link User - May only search for, view and copy links for advertisers

Outsourced Program Manager Azam Marketing's Avatar
    I must say not impressed with Google Affiliate Network at all. No contact phone numbers or email addresses anywhere on their site.

When I completed their form to send an enquiry as a potential advertiser just got a form mail response back which didn't fully address our query. Wrote back again and no response.

We will not be using GAN for sure. They are obviously too busy and important to make telephone, email or IM contact available for potential clients.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Azam Marketing - the contact us email address is there on ConnectCommerce.com.

If you click on the "Problems or questions" link there, and the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page, it will allow you to email Affiliate Support.

Reviewfbi - if you got an email from Affiliate Support saying we are looking into your issue, then rest assured we are looking into your issue.

All email sent to our Affiliate Support Team gets looked at and answered. We do our best to do so in as timely a manner as possible.

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply.

I just do get a reply from affiliatepayment at google.com.

The support team told me that they are handling my trouble.

I will wait for the further info.

~~, Just got the check mailed at Sep.15th.

Thank you so much!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread