ABW Ambassador
    Server Error
    Is it just me or are others getting runtime errors on Goldencan?

Today I have been trying to create a couple of new pages and I get this error frequently. Now I can't actually create a new search store as I aways get the following error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>
    I get that after I press the continue button after selecting the merchant from the list.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Mr. GoldenCan
    According to our system check, everything seems to be working fine. we are doing detail check by creating the store and other actions. Please try again and let me know if you are still getting the error.

ABW Ambassador
    Hi, today I have been have quite a few problems. At the moment the GC site is not accessable and all my goldencan pages are empty. This happened earlier, then it came right now it is back to this.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Today, we have made major changes to improve the performance. Please check your GoldenCAN pages and let us know what you think.

Arrow
    much improved, overall. looks like less than 1 second load time.

ABW Ambassador
    sounds good & I will try this week again, thanks!

We have been having all types of problems with GC. We are constantly getting:

Service Unavailable
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by boningroup
    We have been having all types of problems with GC. We are constantly getting:

Service Unavailable
    While we were tuning the performance, we had to re start the servers several times which is why you had received the Service Unavailable error. It should not happen again.

I was just about to report that my sites were fine when I refreshed one of the pages and received this error at the top and bottom of the page:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for for each() in /mnt/w0106/d21/s10/b028b833/www/xxxx.com/includes/frontend.php on line 93

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for for each() in /mnt/w0106/d21/s10/b028b833/www/xxxx.com/includes/frontend.php on line 93

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mnt/w0106/d21/s10/b028b833/www/xxxx.com/includes/frontend.php on line 93

When I refresh again the errors are gone.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread