Thread: Termination of buy.at Agreement

Termination of buy.at Agreement
    Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for responding to our e-mail dated Monday, 15th September 2008 regarding concerns over your account with buy.at.

buy.at has determined that the details you supplied by e-mail were insufficient, inaccurate or false and/or the activities on your site do not meet the standards required by buy.at of its affiliates. We are now writing to inform you that in accordance with clauses 4.3 and 7 of buy.at抯 standards terms and conditions, your account is closed and commission owed to you may be reversed.

Should you wish to discuss this matter further please contact networkquality/@/perfiliate.com.

Regards

buy.at network quality team

This e-mail has been sent as your e-mail address is a registered e-mail address within the buy.at affiliate network. If you feel this has been sent to you in error then please contact us on networkquality/@/perfiliate.com.

buy.at close my account?
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; September 18th, 2008 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Unlinked email addy

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Had you been in contact with anyone at buy.at or our offices?

If you wish to discuss this matter, please send me a PM or an email to emilio@andyrodriguez.com and I can look into it for you.

Our offices will also be open at 10Am est tomorrow, please ask for Stephanie or myself.

Quote Originally Posted by byvlkar
    Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for responding to our e-mail dated Monday, 15th September 2008 regarding concerns over your account with buy.at.

buy.at has determined that the details you supplied by e-mail were insufficient, inaccurate or false and/or the activities on your site do not meet the standards required by buy.at of its affiliates. We are now writing to inform you that in accordance with clauses 4.3 and 7 of buy.at抯 standards terms and conditions, your account is closed and commission owed to you may be reversed.

Should you wish to discuss this matter further please contact networkquality/@/perfiliate.com.

Regards

buy.at network quality team

This e-mail has been sent as your e-mail address is a registered e-mail address within the buy.at affiliate network. If you feel this has been sent to you in error then please contact us on networkquality/@/perfiliate.com.

buy.at close my account?
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Buy.at has closed my account too,Why?

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi,

If you would like me to look into your account please drop me an email with your details and I'll be happy to take a look - warrick.lambert@buy.at

Thanks,

Warrick

5. Newsletter Signup