Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up MarioBadescu.com - From #27 to #16, Now #11 On SAS's Top 100 PowerRank !!
    Good Morning Team,

Congratulations !!

You did it again, you have catapulted another ARC managed program to the Top 100 PowerRank on SAS.

The MarioBadescu.com affiliate has been inducted into the Top 100 SAS PowerRank category on SAS. The program is currently #59 of the TOP 100 SAS programs and climbing. All thanks to your support. THANK YOU !!

As many of you know, SAS has over 2,500 merchant programs, being in the TOP 100 is a great honor and only shows the quality of the affiliates that are working with SAS and ARC.

ARC now has 3 merchants in the SAS Top 100 PowerRank that we are managing, including the #1 program on the SAS network, Thank you again !!!

Let's celebrate the occassion:

I have a choice of cash or products to give away, we all know the amazing products thet MarioBadescu has, what do you guys prefer?

Thoughts?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

WOW!

Congrats Andy!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    WOW!

Congrats Andy!
    Thanks H !

The program is rocking ... these are the 30 day stats:

30 Day EPC: $106.45 - Click to View EPC Trend Chart
    30 Day Reversal Rate: 0.00% - Trend
    30 Day Conversion Ratio: 17.56% - Trend
    30 Day Average Sale: $60.61 - Trend

If you are reading this and are not on the Mario Team, you can join the program here:

What program are you promoting with a 17+ % conversion and $106+ EPC?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

This just in ...

We have had the best week ever on the program, thank you agian for your support and everyone that signed up last wek.

Here are today's 7 day stats:

7 Day EPC: $146.39 - Click to View EPC Trend Chart
    7 Day Reversal Rate: 0.00% - Trend
    7 Day Conversion Ratio: 20.77% - Trend
    7 Day Average Sale: $69.55 - Trend

Lock and load folks, this is going to be a good ride... sign up for the MarioBadescu program today.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez

Let's celebrate the occassion:

I have a choice of cash or products to give away, we all know the amazing products thet MarioBadescu has, what do you guys prefer?

Thoughts?
    Thoughts?

15 years and counting
    My wife is very happy with the quality of Mario Badescu products. And, she's an expert. So, if I listen to her, I'll say "products".

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    My wife is very happy with the quality of Mario Badescu products. And, she's an expert. So, if I listen to her, I'll say "products".

Zeus,

The products definitely rock ... I speak from personal experience as well ..

This program just keeps getting better, with your support in the last few days.

We had our first $1,000+ day in affiliate channel sales this week, this is a milestone.

In addition, the 7 day stats keeps creeping up:

7 Day EPC: $151.55 - Click to View EPC Trend Chart
    7 Day Reversal Rate: 0.00% - Trend
    7 Day Conversion Ratio: 21.51% - Trend
    7 Day Average Sale: $69.64 - Trend

Thanks guys, we have a winner and many of you have joined the cash train.

If you haven't joined the MarioBadescu program yet, you are missing out, sign up today and start earning commissions tomm.

Thank you again for your support !!

This program just keeps getting better, with your support in the last few days.

We had our first $1,000+ day in affiliate channel sales this week, this is a milestone.

Thank you again for your support !!
    Quick Update:

We just had our third $1,000+ day!

Team, this program continues to grow, during the last week we have had many of you join the peogram and become active - Thank you !!

Stay tuned for a commission increase to be announced very soon ...

An Affiliate Cash machine! WTG Joe and Andy!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    An Affiliate Cash machine! WTG Joe and Andy!
    Thanks H ....

Here's another chance for everyone here to make another $750 this Q4 with MarioBadescu.com

ABW Ambassador
    The only major issue with this program is low commissions as discussed in other Mario Badescu thread

Quote Originally Posted by redtagdeals
    The only major issue with this program is low commissions as discussed in other Mario Badescu thread
    Commissions are relative, as you know. What good does it do to for example to have 30% commissions when conversions are weak?

Our program is rocking at over 22% conversions on the affiliate channel with an overall 18+ on his organic site traffic.

I don't know about you R, but i would take a 10% program with high conversions over a higher % program with weak conversions.

Let's ask the community, any thoughts on this?

15 years and counting
    I'm getting orders everyday. I know, I'm not one of big ones for Mario Badescu, my own epc is only half of what others are doing. I don't do PPC, I don't spend money on promotions or advertising... I'm doing fine, so some affiliates must be doing real great.

Im happy to hear Zeus is making sales with no ppc or anything Mario sells on its own.

ABW Ambassador
    Conversions are important. I am comparing Apples to Apples.
    We do have decent conversions with Mario - however lack commissions due to low percentage and low order value

Lightbulb
    I don't think this merchant has a datafeed; any chance of one? I'm thinking PopShops.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Our program is rocking at over 22% conversions on the affiliate channel with an overall 18+ on his organic site traffic.
    Wow, hard to digest numbers that high.

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Wow, hard to digest numbers that high.
    What's up D - Man ...

This is straight from SAS as of today:

I said this was going to be an awesome opportunity when we launched this, those of you getting the commission checks know this ...

if you haven't joined this cash train yet, here is the link

Lock and load, this is going to continue to grow .... what are you waiting for?
    Attached Images Attached Images

For those of you going to ThinkTank, MarioBadescu will be there and again, I hear that some goodies will be available ....

Have you seen the Boston Affiliate Stars?

Thanks for the continued sign ups team, with your support this program is growing nicely. We know you have choices and we appreciate you working with us...

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    I don't think this merchant has a datafeed; any chance of one? I'm thinking PopShops.
    We're working on a datafeed. I gotta tell the web programmer to get on it again.

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkMcD
    We're working on a datafeed. I gotta tell the web programmer to get on it again.
    Thank you! there are quite a few of us who build our sites partly or wholly from the datafeeds available, even if only a few products are in them.

Thumbs up
    Ok Team,

We have set a new weekly sales record, we have hit the $5,000 mark in one week.

This program started in mid July. In under 3 months we are already on track for a $20K+ month.

I can see this program hitting $60K + before the end of the year.

You guys are awesome, thank you for all your support. Remember we have several promotions running on this program, promotions that will earn you cash for the holidays.

If you haven't joined the MarioBadescu affiliate prgoram yet, you can join here and start earning cash tomm.

Here are the monthly stats as per SAS:

Thanks again team, your support is appreciated !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    Thank you! there are quite a few of us who build our sites partly or wholly from the datafeeds available, even if only a few products are in them.
    Herb et all,

The mariobadescu.com product feed is live on SAS ...

Hello folks,

Thanks for the continued support on the MarioBadescu program, we appreciate it. The program is continuing to grow daily, thanks to all of you that have become active recently. Thank you.

Here are today's stats for the last 7 days...

If you still haven't joined or are not active and want to be a part of this history making merchant, here is your chance. As you are reading this, don't wait, open a new browser windo and load up your links today.

Holidays are coming up and everyone wants to look great, the MarioBadescu line will help them get there ...

NOTE:

The product datefeed has been loaded in SAS, be sure to check it out.

New holiday banners are up as well in SAS, lock and load folks...

Let's have some fun and make some money this holiday season with MarioBadescu skin care ...

You haven't joined the fastest growing program on SAS yet? Join here now!

Thanks again ...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast