Exclamation Made error with direct deposit info - need to contact CJ
    I made a huge mistake, I changed my direct deposit information last month and I just realized that 2 numbers in the account number were reversed, I called the bank and they said it will bounce back to CJ because the account number they had is invalid. Is there a phone number to call CJ???? Anyone please all the information is welcome!

i got the phone number but all it is doing is ringing and ringing...... AHHH, I am a

I don't think I have been so close to crying my eyes out as I am right now! I already asked a question. But Seems lately they don't respond?

Does anybody know what happens after such a dumb mistake. The phone is still ringing. Probably not nobody messes up a dd #, that is my luck.

It takes more than just a few business days for companies to receive failed deposit info from their banks.

Just create a support ticket with CJ - it may take their accounting dept another week to reissue the deposit but you will get your funds!

Thank you! I was worried I wouldn't get it until next payment, I am still shaken up though. And the phone no one answers so why have the number up?????
    Last edited by jodyq; September 19th, 2008 at 03:43 PM.

ABW Ambassador
    You may have to wait for the next pay cycle to get your money. It has happened to me. They didn't issue me a pmt again the same month, I had to wait for the next month.

Also once the deposit comes back from your bank, your acct balance in the CJ acct mgr will go up.

Admin Note: Changed title from Please Help to more succinct title.

Thank you haiko.

And if I have to wait until next month that would be absolutly horrible, more than you would ever ever think. Still no one answering the phones.

What number are you using? I used 805-730-8000 and got through yesterday without any trouble. Good luck!

Thank you for the phone number i was using the 800 number

Arghhhh So my Direct Deposit came back to CJ last week, I got the uh oh email and responded, on the email it said you will get a response back in 24 hours that was 5 days ago!!!! I am getting flustered at cj's contact us button it doesn't work. You ask but does anyone respond. Are they on vacation or maybe they are really really busy. I just imagine them sitting at a desk drinking coffee chit chatting about the weather and sports and what the boss was wearing. Accidentally erasing my emails.

I Wonder if CJ charges a chargeback fee when this happens.

I know a lot of companies that charge 25 bucks for a failed DD.

oh you see they finally responded to my email and said I have to wait until next month. ****ing sucks, I would be more than happy to pay a penalty to have it resent. I am coverting all my links to another network.

I Called and talking to them reminded me of chatting with paypal. Horrible. What do they hire people in front of ebay block.

Exact words were:

Dear Jody,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately our payments only go out once per month so it will have to wait until next month. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

that in a nutshell is a straight lie.

Last month I got this response. from cust service:

Jody Q.:

Your August payout is approved, but it goes out with the final round of USD direct deposits on Monday or Tuesday. The exact day is TBD, but it will definitely be early in the week.

Doesn't that lying sound like paypal. Such a small lie, but it sticks with you.

Final round meaning more than one. liars, i hate liars, more than anything. And for that alone I have removed all links from them replacing them with 2 other networks.
    Last edited by jodyq; September 29th, 2008 at 06:31 PM.

Hi Jody, I have to back CJ on this one, as I'm pretty familiar with the banking system.... even when a deposit is rejected & everyone is aware, it still takes the bank 5-7 business days to process, then it has to get reversed in the CJ system, and reinitiated for payment. It's all manual.

As for the contact button, were you in the publisher interface..? I've never had a problem when I open a ticket under the interface (not sure if you were emailing support) - they get back on a timely basis.

I'm sorry to hear that you'll have to wait (it does suck) - it's not an unusual practice (ie. to wait until the next pay cycle) as it requires manual intervention on both sides to reverse the incorrect deposit.

(added: I didn't see your last post while writing this, I can't comment on their payment cycle, was just addressing the 'wait for next cycle' after the deposit failed!)

Quote Originally Posted by teezone
    Hi Jody, I have to back CJ on this one, as I'm pretty familiar with the banking system.... even when a deposit is rejected & everyone is aware, it still takes the bank 5-7 business days to process, then it has to get reversed in the CJ system, and reinitiated for payment. It's all manual.

As for the contact button, were you in the publisher interface..? I've never had a problem when I open a ticket under the interface (not sure if you were emailing support) - they get back on a timely basis.

I'm sorry to hear that you'll have to wait (it does suck) - it's not an unusual practice (ie. to wait until the next pay cycle) as it requires manual intervention on both sides to reverse the incorrect deposit.

(added: I didn't see your last post while writing this, I can't comment on their payment cycle, was just addressing the 'wait for next cycle' after the deposit failed!)
    My balance went up last week on Tuesday, CJ knew this the day they sent it out, I discovered what I did the day they sent it out. It took 3 days for it to pop back up in my balance, I have unresolved questions still from last week. This is starting to remind me of my horrible paypal experience, I worked well for a year and all of a sudden poof. This kinda goes beyond the norm any other time in my life I would not care. This has gotten personal as they have now told a bold faced lie.

I'm not commenting on what they've said since, but it doesn't make a difference that you knew there was an error the day the payment was sent out... the instructions would have gone to the bank already. It doesn't matter if everyone knew - the banking instructions can't be reversed.

Transactions that don't go anywhere (ie. fail) have to get processed manually. But only after the receiving bank confirms the failure...

I'm just saying that it doesn't matter how long it takes them to know, the paper trail is still cumbersome.

I know your right TeeZone, it just makes me furious when I get lied to. I know about payroll, and I do understand. But why make up a answer, no wonder they got sued. Lying cheating and stealing. They all go together. If a company has people who will lie in email, where it is recorded what else will they do. The phone guy was no better, sounded like a washed up used carsales man or a over worked social worker with no service his last words were is there anything else ok bye. and hung up before I could say no or get a word in edgewise.

Does CJ read this forum? Seems like everytime I post here a response comes into my check status. he just corrected himself??? I ended it on a nice note.
    I will figure what i will do to get my insurance deductible anywhoo signing off of abw commission junction. You all take care.

Quote Originally Posted by teezone
    It takes more than just a few business days for companies to receive failed deposit info from their banks.

Just create a support ticket with CJ - it may take their accounting dept another week to reissue the deposit but you will get your funds!

And where did you get this info? Seems you change your responses when it sounds good. You wouldn't happen to work for cj would you? Some kind of a spy. Seems like when ever i write something I automatically get a response even when I have been waiting for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by jodyq
    Does CJ read this forum?
    Yes they do.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Seems you change your responses when it sounds good.. You wouldn't happen to work for cj would you? Some kind of a spy. Seems like when ever i write something I automatically get a response even when I have been waiting for a week.
    Jody, take a deep breath, will you...? You're throwing around some pretty ridiculous accusations, and I probably won't bother helping you out next time.

Anyone who has posted in this thread receives an auto-notification email when you (or anyone else!) adds something new. Until they choose to unsubscribe, which will be about now for me.

Where did I get the info about opening a support ticket? Because I do it all the time - for new feeds, or whenever I have a question. I may not receive a reply immediately, but always receive an answer.

As for the deposit info, I've spent 10+ years in the financial industry.

Your "spy" comment has really ticked me off, I was trying to ease your stress and tell you that you will eventually get paid. If you didn't enter the wrong account number, this never would have happened. Please don't take it out on the people trying to help you.

ABW Ambassador
    I also get quick responses every time I ask questions. But most my questions are not financial in nature, like Jody's.

But I do agree that, Jody has been posting some funny stuff out of her direct deposit frustration. But Jody, don't you realize that the mistake was yours and now you blame CJ for not fixing it immediately and sending you the money asap. As I had said in an earlier post in this thread, it had happened to me before and I got the money the next month.

CJ spying in this forum or not, you won't get your money this month. Wait till the next pmt cycle.

ABW Ambassador
    I feel your pain, when something goes wrong on CJ it can be very difficult to get it sorted out but they will eventually, just don't expect it to be less than weeks or months. Once when I used to be on check payments, actually it was my very last check (trust my luck) and the check never arrived. It was my biggest payment then and I was really looking forward to using the funds for my business. Well I waited and waited and the usual 8 days it took for a check to get to me passed then it was about 2 weeks, so I sent a support request and the rest is history, it took many months & many emails & international phone calls to finally get that payment and I even got my next months payment before I got that one which is an indication on how long it took not to mention how frustrating it was and how terrible it was trying to get someone to sort it out at CJ. I would never want my worst enemy (if I had one) to go through that. CJ definitely have a really bad system for affiliates when something goes wrong.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Ok.... so let me explain and maybe just maybe I can be forgiven.
    On Friday OCT.3rd I had a radical hystorectmy lol I truly can't spell. My own stupidity caused a frantic state of mind. Outside of my mortgage and bills it leaves me with a limited income. My insurance deductible was $1000.00... I had only $250.00 so I thought that the surgery would have to be delayed... but my hospital was gracious. For those who don't know why someone would be frantic over a hysterectomy this is why. In 2007 I was diagnosed with Cancer. After fighting with insurance companies I got approved for this surgery, yes they denied it 2 times. So please any words that escaped my finger tips were all out of me being somewhat frightened for my life. And yes I did advise CJ of this and they still said you have to wait. It was funny I even said to them all I need is $800 you can keep the rest.... simply not thinking!
    Now I am just waiting for a couple of test results and hopefully I don't need to have radiation.
    Last edited by jodyq; October 10th, 2008 at 09:55 AM. Reason: I am still not well I am a month a head of myself. Changed Nov. to OCT!

26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread