I searched back through all posts in this forum, and I could not find much on eBay®.

Do any of y'all use eBay®'s affiliate program? and if so, is it a good one to join?

I suppose that question is a general one, but I have read mixed reviews on the subject, as to whether or not you can make money in affiliate sales. Overture™ has a very high search return on "ebay", so I think it is of some interest...

I suppose you could probably make more actually selling your own product there, as I saw television show (A&E I think) where a family sells clothing they get from sources at a discount, models them and take photos, posts them on eBay® and makes $40,000.00USD a month.

Any comments relatted to this are sought after...

.lucas

--------------------
    "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." -Robert Orben

Not to be hateful only honest,

Your last post concerning your beliefs on Halloween scared the Sh*t out of me, I see you as a zealot and do not wish to participate in any topics you start. Primarily for fear of your tendency to promote GOD at me.

I hope my post will get you to settle down on the GOD issue, just about everyone here is a really good person and some practice paganism, you not only attacked there choice of religion, but tried to force your choice down our throats.

I will tell you this I AM OFFENDED and will be offended if you try to force your religious chat upon me, please do not do it again, this is for AM BUSINESS not your religion.

Some like eBay I do not like there marketing tactics and have stayed away from them for it.

ABW Ambassador
    Re: Sandra's response..

DITTO to all of it.
    Hate to see their reaction to a discussion about a gay pride parade (isn't there a big one on halloween over there?)

TO: SandraR

I am not trying to force anything upon you, only to help you by showing you the truth. If you continue to do with whatever you do, that is your choice. As far as your comment that there are a lot of good people here and some practice peganism, I have no doubts in that, but only ask you to realize that there are a lot of good people in hell.

I suppose Halloween itself isn't a religion, but it is a biproduct of a pegan oriented religion/ritual. Thus, if people do not want related arguments posted on that kind of topic, perhaps all topics should be restricted to affilaite/business oriented subjects, for as you said yourself, this is for AM BUSINESS, not anyone's religion.

.lucas

--------------------
    "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." -Robert Orben

ABW Ambassador
    Oh please. Halloween is about as religious as Christmas to the general community these days and all Christmas means is $$$. Maybe $$$ should be the official ABW religion eh?

Lucas,

I tried to put it nicely but your truth is YOUR truth, not everyone else’s. You believe what you believe it’s not right nor is it wrong. It is ONLY YOUR TRUTH. Similar to a psychotic deranged individual you are seeing it your way and only your way. Your TRUTH.

Basically all I am asking is you keep your version of the truth to yourself.

If that is to difficult for you, I know of some “Christian forums”, where all they do is down grade others, complain about others and try to BURN, MULITALE and DEGARDE others as they have done for centuries, so they can be the TRUTH. If you need those links I can obtain them for you.

SammyT,

Dang I thought you new ABW is the How to make $$$ religion.

[This message was edited by SandraR on October 27, 2003 at 01:47 AM.]

TO: Ms./Mrs. SandraR

Your offer is appreciated, but I could find those on my own. As far as the rest, the links I posted are not "my truths", they are the truth, as I was merely showing everyone the origins of something they like to participate in. My intentions with that were to make y'all informed consumers, as affiliate marketers, I am shure you can appreciate.

As far as Christians go, there have been those radicals who have done such things, but they do not represent the Kingdom. True believers do not persecute in ay way, and to the contrary, have been the target of such things.

I suppose your bottom line argument is that you do not believe, thus I am wrong for telling you that you need to in an indirect way. I deeply regret that you can not see that I wish to help, but it is your choice.

However, all said and done, these posts have gotten off the topic in which I have started. So if we may, let this "flame war" die and continue with this subject, shall we?

.lucas

--------------------

TO: SamyT

You're right, both holidays have been turned into an economic event, and the true meanings/origins have been forgotten about or ignored. For example, the origin of Santa Claus was a wood spirit worshipped by pegans. You can find that in one of those links I posted.

The spirit of the holiday is to give, but it has become a day of "mandatory giving", where everyone expects something just because its Christmas.

.lucas

--------------------

Lucas,

To set you straight, I am a very religious person. The difference is I enjoy this ABW family, which does not include promoting my beliefs on these wonderful people.

And for the most part I can count on this wonderful family to not force their beliefs on me.

That is all I was asking from you!

As I wrote, I was not trying to force anything on you. You are welcome to quote me to show where I was.

.lucas

--------------------

TO: Lucas

"I am not trying to force anything upon you, only to help you by showing you the truth. If you continue to do with whatever you do, that is your choice. As far as your comment that there are a lot of good people here and some practice peganism, I have no doubts in that, but only ask you to realize that there are a lot of good people in hell."

If you really know the truth and there are a lot of good people in hell.... then, what are we doing here???

I like to know the truth about how to make more money with affiliate programs because I know a lot of people know the truth about it, but I'm not interested in knowing the truth about life after death from people alive since they have not come back from Heaven or Hell yet with the real truth about it.

Since I'M not religious any longer , I will not get into religious topics and I just would say this, one time only.
    I like everybody, humans and aliens, with and without any religious creed, as long as they not try to convert my own way of thinking, to any particular religion they believe.

Now, let's go read more posts, learn more and start making more pages with new links and PRAY to Norton that our visitors be able to see and click our links and buy alot during these holiday season.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Similar to a psychotic deranged individual you are seeing it your way and only your way. Your TRUTH. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This thread is way offtopic, so I'm going to close it. This is not a forum for a religious debate.

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread