I'm back after many years.
    While I haven't really been on abw or doing affiliate marketing for a long time, been busy with alot of other stressful stuff,

But i'm proud to come back and say i'm back and will be active and doing more affiliate marketing (marketing related stuff soon) and active on abw. . I am not sure if anyone remembers me but some of you know me as I used to have a cute puppy icon, and some of you know me as operating the sites freebies forever in 1990's and xtremeshopping.org in 2000's (though those sites are no longer operational). Of course I did quite well with them p=.

I have been going though hell the last 5 years but i am back and finally settling in and will be doing affiliate marketing again. Of course I have not been around for a while so i need to ask long time members is competition and seo harder now or is it getting better? last time I did afiliate marketing google and all the search engines screwed my site over and lost a lot of traffic, but I never give up p=

anyway good to be back, and hello all!!!

and yes i do have a site, but i'm not mentioning it here p=.

Hey Jason, Welcome back old friend, good to see you!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Hey, sure, Jason, I remember you. Welcome back!
    Generate more fake news.

Jason! We've missed you.

I'm glad you're back.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

hey
    well i was gonna wait till more people replied but i see people have responded p=

hello Haiko,writerguy,missdonna and anyone else who responds it's good to be back, I remember all of you or responded already. I'm happy to be back and start learning the ropes again p=.

google and all the search engines screwed my site over and lost a lot of traffic, but I never give up
    wow, I think that just happened to me yesterday, lol..

I'm new(ish), but happy to welcome you back too!

Google is one tough nut to crack, but good serp still remains doable with good content. It's been very interesting lately - non-stop google dance, ebay now suing a few publishers for cookie-stuffing, and increased efforts (hopefully?!) to clean up parasites. Plenty of good reading here!

ABW Ambassador
    Welcome back, now get back to work

Hi Jason. I'm pretty new around here, but it's always nice to meet the long timers that come back around.

Ed

X

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Hey Jason, nice to see you again!

Welcome back!!

15 years and counting
    Hi Jason,
    Hope your health problems are behind you.
    Things have changed quite a bit. It's getting harder but still very profitable.
    It's never too late to get back to Affiliate Marketing. Just forget all the old buzzwords like freebies... and learn all the new ones like web 2.0, social whatever... Good luck.

Welcome back Jason!

Welcome back Jason!
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Jason,

Welcome back buddy, still remember meeting you in the Vegas meeting. Hope your health is much better those grocery store days are over my friend. Looking forward to having you in my programs again ....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Soory for being so nosey but what took you away and what brought you back? Inquiring minds want to know

hello
    well hi to those that responded after Yesterday 07:58 PM(my last response) p=. TerriFalcone Alot of medical and health issues evolved that caused me to take an absense, which you can find in my last posts. I had some serious back problems, which i will need back surgery later on when it gets more serios, social and severe distress mainly from my last job (grocery industry) and family deaths and problems,. I"m not 100% yet, still have alot of health related problems, but for now since i don't have to work a job anymore due to the circumstances i can start working on affiliate marketing/consulting again for a family member who wants to get into this industry.

I do have a website, and a small niece (subject of interest) but it's really not a subject to make money with at the moment. but will be getting back into ecommerce/retail in the future once i get my lazy and or lack of sleep a$$ from sleeping 16 hours a day or sleeping 1 hour everynight.. lol.

yeah Andy Rodriguez, it was great meeting you in vegas as while and your programs in the past have worked out amazing p=. i'll checkout your programs as soon as I can. I just gotta really figure out what I wanna focus on in this industry p=. having trouble even finding something i'm interested in and will be profitable.

Hi Jason
    Don't think I was here when you were orignially here but you were back for a bit your most recent time before this time, remember you from then. Hope all of your health problems get better for you and welcome back

ABW Ambassador
    hi Jason. I remember you. It is nice to see you on here again. I was away myself for 2 1/2 years, got back 6 months ago.
    welcome back

ABW Ambassador
    Jason, good to see you again & I hope things will be much better this time around!
    Hi, I'm a signature.

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread