Comments
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=107943

In response to to a huge concern

I was so disappointed with some comment that were placed...

I received some great help and advice by an outstanding member ... and received what I believe to be pathetic and childish comments from others. This I may place on my many site.... just the total disappointment by what I believe to be childish individuals.

The sad thing ... is I don't believe this will last ... the freedom of speech....

CHILDISH .......
    Last edited by Trust; September 20th, 2008 at 10:39 PM.

(original thread was edited, so I modified my response)

We are NOT allowed to post links, yet you continued to do so.. and then you tried to promote someone else's affiliate site when they helped you.

This is NOT a forum where we promote our own sites.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejonessmith
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=107943

In response to to a huge concern

I was so disappointed with some comment that were placed...

I received some great help and advice by an outstanding member ... and received what I believe to be pathetic and childish comments from others. This I may place on my many site.... just the total disappointment by what I believe to be childish individuals.

The sad thing ... is I don't believe this will last ... the freedom of speech....

CHILDISH .......
    That thread is a closed thread, as this one will be too after this post.

From that thread, I think you know not to drop links. Also don't drop personal info, pm's, stuff like that. If you feel a thread of yours is being taken off topic by somebody, flag it, if a mod feels the same they'll take care of it. With stuff like this, same thing, PM a mod or if there is somebody on this forum you can't stand for any reason, use the ignore system we have here. Time to move on.

4. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread