Affiliate Network Rep
    New AvantLink Merchant: MajorVault.com

Hello Everyone,

We are very pleased to announce the addition of MajorVault to AvantLink! This is an excellent addition to our growing jewelry category. For over 60 years, MajorVault has grown their customer base through their brick and mortar stores by offering customers Conflict-Free jewelry direct from the heart of the NY diamond disctrict. Major Vault is a family owned business and has committed to
    offering the best shopping experience possible with exceptional pricing through coupons, special seasonal promotions, and even free giveaways.

The MajorVault.com affiliate program will be an aggressive one, with continued offers rolling out for affiliates who join several great coupons already to go! Affiliates will enjoy working with this program and with the combination of great offers dedicated management and the Avantlink tools like our datafeed tools and coupon feeds and other industry leading Affiliate tools you can't go wrong with MajorVault.com. Performance incentives and compelling promotions will be a big part of this program.

Some other benefits of promoting MajorVault.com include:
    • 10% Base Commission Payout
    • 90 Day Cookie Duration
    • Frequent Promotions and On-Line Coupon Codes
    • Dedicated Program Support
    • Industry Leading Affiliate Tools

If you're already an AvantLink Affiliate, you can sign-up for this program by following these steps:
    1. Login to your Affiliate account at AvantLink.com
    2. Select 'Merchants' from the main menu
    3. Locate 'MajorVault.com' in the merchant list
    4. Click to their detail page and 'Apply to this Program'

If you're interested in applying to the AvantLink network and this program, please use the following URL:

https://www.avantlink.com/affiliate_app.php

Let us know what we can do to help you get started. Feel free to contact anyone at AvantLink or the MajorVault.com AM Corey Frons, Corey/at/majorvault.com.

Blog Post: MajorVault.com is now live in AvantLink

Sincerely,

Mark & AvantLink
    Last edited by Mark-AvantLink; September 23rd, 2008 at 01:50 PM.
    Mark Kalbach, AvantLink mark~at~avantlink.com
    Support Forum - AvantLink Blog - Twitter
    Affiliate Manager: The-House.com & ProBoardShop.com

This one looks like a really nice one. Have corresponded a little bit with the affiliate manager, Corey. He's very, very nice, extremely helpful and a really big plus.....not only is he willing to hear opinions of his affiliates he likes it. He's gone straight up there to my "Nice guy affiliate managers" list.

Congratulations AvantLink on this one really does look like a nice one you've gotten and realllllly happy you've added another jewelry merchant, too.

Guess not too smart of me to try to keep this one a secret and be quiet about them, but think they deserve a little added attention, so givin it to them.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Smile
    Thank you for the added attention. I have a really good feeling about this one as well. Great niche, willingness to work hard at the program and with affiliates. Corey has been great to work with during the integration as well.

Thanks again!

I thought the name sounded familiar ... these guys are in my neck of the woods, nice program.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Affiliate Network Rep
    Smile
    Thank you! Yeah, we are excited to watch this one grow!

Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Guys,

I'm very pleased to announce that AMWSO.com is now fully managing this program - and we're just kicking off with re-launch today.

This really is a great bunch of guys working on this, who will do whatever it takes to keep you guys happy and earning. From Corey at MajorVault ( with his generous affiliate and consumer offers), to Gary and Mark at AvantLink (with their ultra fast and friendly support), to us here at AMWSO.com. This program will rock.

If you're already an affiliate or just signing-up and haven't PM'ed or emailed me yet ( patrick<- at -> majorvault .com), please do so now!

Sign-up here.

Cheers,
    Patrick
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs :
    EverSmoke.com - SouthBeachSmoke.com, My music production site.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread