Avantlink vs Popshops
    Hello, I use popshops and avantlink for my affiliate advertising. Currently I am a affiliate of the same merchant on both networks, CJ and Avantlink. I use both tools because I find each offers something unique.

My question is concerning the merchants feed. Over on avantlink the feed seems to update often and is usually right on with the price. On popshops, not so much. I keep seeing days where the price is not updated. Wouldn't they be giving out the same feed? Also, why on Avantlink do you see sale prices Advertised but not on here. Being able to show a customer the product is on sale would be very helpful. Apparently this information is in the datafeed so why is it not translated on popshops. Is this something in the future?

Since we have 1400 merchants, I would have to have more specifics about your particular merchant to answer the question. Please email support with specifics and I can give you better answers.

Jessie
    Jessie Jones
    Create your custom affiliate store with PopShops.
    General support: support [at] popshops.com | Merchant requests: merchants [at] popshops.com
    (Include your popshops login, your shop name, and the URL or merchant you have an issue with.)

Hello Jessie, I did email this exact question with the merchants name in question to popshops merchant support a week or so ago. I'm still waiting to here back.

Hello, I just want you to know jessie I emailed the question again to support as perhaps it was overlooked.

In the meantime do you know anything about the possibility of displaying a Sale Price in the future to reflect when something is on sale.

Thanks,
    Michael

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread