ABW Ambassador
    Hello, I just entered CJ, I enter with a bookmark in the deactivated merchant list.

I just saw CatalogCity UK deactivated, not big trouble for me, I'm doing well for CatalogCity (USA) , but then I went to reports, and did an Extended Payment report, and it was there: CatalogCity.

I'm quite new in CCity, I previously Saw they extended 100% of my october sales, and now I see this. Is this regular with them ? It doesn't sound good!

Fer

Catalog City is just one big super affiliate for all the other programs. They extend every payment because first they have to get paid by the merchant.

If you are new to affiliate marketing, check out other merchants. For instance ABC Company might pay 15% via CJ. Catalog City will have them listed, and only pays 5% via CJ. It would be better for you if you signed up directly through ABC Company and make the 15%.

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Never showcase another affiliates offerings. ebates -Gator -CatalogCity and a slew of others are just affiliates ..not merchants. If you and others are willing to do that... then I'll open up my Cybermall site to you with a Shareasale or CJ deal. At least most of my affiliate links do lead to quality merchants and I could have a field day with diversionary links where only I got paid.

WebMaster Mike

ABW Ambassador
    I'm not new to affiliate marketing, there are a lot of reasons to use CatalogCity, earning 7% (40% incentive bonus) instead of 15% is not one of that reasons generally.

You are probably missing something on that [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Or.. Think Why a $2.x EPC Merchant has a 5$ status...

PD: CatalogCity UK just got out of Deactivated list, may be was the CJ deactivation Bug, like the Sunday Deactivation Bug that LowerMyBills and Despegar suffered recently... (Really sad, they had to wait until monday to contact CJ to get in again)

Fer

CC is useful for a few reasons:

• Despite occassional problems with the product feed, they had a great product list with individual items, so it's very easy to build a store with them.
    • They're with CJ, so that means they're part of the consolidated payment setup.
    • If you just sell one product from (say) GnomeWorld then you'll get a credit for it, even if you'd never pass the payment threshold with GnomeWorld if you joined directly.[/list]

If you start to make stacks of sales with a particular merchant, you can always join their program at a later date.

CC won't pay you unless their partner pays them first, so this can cause delays in processing the payment.

Меня зовут Динаму

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread